Chapter 8

Then McGray looked at Connie and said " Why are you so worried Connie? Do you think she might say something you don't want to say?"

Connie shook her head and glared at McGray, she looked at Lizzy and said" We were coming back for you" Lizzy got very upset and yelled " CUT THE CRAP! YOU LEFT ME HERE FOR 5 DAYS!" McGray said "4 days" Lizzy glared at her. " Sorry."

Lizzy looked back at her parents then at Jessica and said" This isn't the first time they left me at places." Jessica walked closer to Lizzy and said " Where else have they left you and how long?"
They left me at the airport when we got baxkbfrom vacation last month. For 3 weeks I was left at that airport some people were nice to me like the pilots that would give me free rides or the flight attendants. But some people weren't" Lizzy sniffed " They would ask if I need anything I would say no but they wouldn't that for an answer then they would ask if I do something for them and I would say no then they get angry.
Some of them would yell, scream, slap, punch, kick, or rape me because I said no."

Tears started rolling down her face.
"The people that works at the airport tried to get of hold of you but you never answer you phone. You wonder you everyone knows me because you keep leaving every damn where.

You don't care

I learned how to surivie on my own at a very young age and Noe I want to thank whoever called them because I can't take this anymore."

McGray mover closer and said " I called" Connie looked at her and said "What did you just say?" McGray took a deep breath and said again " I called child services

McGray mover closer and said " I called" Connie looked at her and said "What did you just say?" McGray took a deep breath and said again " I called child services. It was me not Lizzy."
Connie lunged at her but Frank held her back.
Connie moved some hair out her face and said "HOW DARE YOU SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!" Lizzy was feed up and said " WELL SOME TIMES I WISH I WASN'T!"