Chapter 1

Levy shivered as the cold rain started to make her clothes heavy. She didn't really prepare for her journey, it was simply get clothes and run. Run as far as your small legs could. Levy looked down at her shivering legs and sighed in defeat. She had miles to walk, and not a single car in sight. Heck, if she started running she'd probably die. She pulled out her phone and brought it to her face, she had turned the brightness down, seeing as though it was at only 13%. She scrolled down the map and she felt tears come to her eyes. She held the straps of her back pack and started walking as she felt her tears roll down her cheeks. They were much warmer then the rain, which brought some kind of comfort to her. As she walked she rubbed her eyes with her hand while still walking. She tripped and fell hitting her nose. "Argh..." She sat on her knees, noticing how rough the pavement was. She brought her hand out and opened her eyes and saw a spot of blood. This was it. This was the end. She couldn't do it anymore. She had nowhere to go, her home burned down. Levy sat and brought her knees to her face and started crying. She sniffled and lifted her head to see foggy lights coming her way. It stopped next to her, it was a jeep and a man looked at her from the inside. He jumped out and opened the back door. "Get in kiddo... I'll drop you off at the next city." His voice was rough, as his red eyes stared down at her. She noticed his hair was very long, and probably even more so due to the rain. "Are ya getting in or not?!" He picked her up and tossed her in and closed the door while hopping in himself. "What's with this rain?" He squinted his eyes at himself in the mirror and smoothed his hair back. "T-thank you..." Levy squeaked out. He looked at her through the rear view mirror and gave a toothy smile. "No prob kiddo! You remind me of myself as a kid" he smirked as he started driving. Levy smiled softly and looked down at her pale hands. 

A/N I know I'm such trash T-T I'm writing yet another fanfic... I really should update my others but I think my style of writing as changed....