Chapter 16

Hibari stood pointing a gun at the Tenth Estreano, Akuma. He was about to fire but stopped when a smirk passed Akuma's face. At first Hibari thought that Akuma had gone insane but when he gave a slight nod Hibari's eyes widened in shock. 'Tsuna!!' Hibari thought snapping his head in the direction of the said brunette but he was too late. A shot was heard and blood gushed out from Tsuna's chest. Akuma gave a maniac like laugh which was stopped by a bullet straight in the head from Hibari's gun. He also fired a bullet in air which to others seemed like useless bullet fired but it was aimed well. A 'Thud' was heard as a body along with a sniper fell limp of the floor. Hibari rushed over to Tsuna and carried the unconscious brunette to the medical wing. ' Don't die on me, Tsuna.'

._._._._._._._.

"That's so like Tsuna." Yamamoto said having a far away gaze in his eyes. The group had just finished talking about Hibari's past. "We don't have time to waste. We should be by his side at all times. You never know when an enemy attacks." Gokudera said earning nods from the rest of the Guardians. The room fell into silence which was broken by a voice saying, "You need to be by his side right know more than any other time." The Guardians snapped their heads in the direction of the voice their hands sub-consciously reaching for their weapons. But when they found the owner of the voice to be none other than Byakuran they let out a sigh of relief. However, Gokudera for some reason was still tense. "What do you mean?" Gokudera asked in a not too patient voice referring to Byakuran's statement. "Vongola was attacked by Estreano and Decimo was shot. He is currently being treated by Shamal." Byakuran said with a hint of sadness in his tone. The Guardians gasped in shock. "How do we know you aren't lying?" Lambo questioned back not wanting to believe what he just heard. Not believing his Sky was hurt. "I have the ability to exchange information with my parallel selves." Byakuran said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Before anyone could say anything further the Guardians were covered in blue light light and soon disappeared.

._._._._._._._._._.

The group now opened their eyes to find them selves back in the Vongola Mansion in the lounge where they last saw their Sky. Without a second thought the group barged out of the lounge and towards the Medical Wing. Only Tsuna's condition in each Guardian's mind. They made it just in time to see Shamal coming out of the ICU. Shamal moved towards Hibari and Reborn that were leaning against a wall. Shamal hearing the loud footsteps turned his head in the direction to see the rest of the Guardians. He gave a slight nod before speaking. "I tried all I could but...Tsuna lost too much blood and his organs are fatally injured. He probably has only 15 minutes." Shamal said while silent tears streamed down his face. "Do something you shitty doctor!" Gokudera yelled picking Shamal up by his collar he was about to say something else but a gun shot was heard and the people snapped their heads in the direction to see Reborn with a gun in his hand giving out smoke from the barrel. "Go to Tsuna's side. He will want to spend his last moments with you. " Reborn said letting out some Killing Intent not in the mood to argue. All the occupants in the corridor did as they were told scared of getting killed by the strongest hit man.
The Guardians entered the ICU to see Tsuna's pale body on a bed attached with various wires. They all rushed to his side Gokudera holding Tsuna's right hand while Yamamoto the left. All others stood by the bed. There was silence in the room for a few seconds which Gokudera decided to break knowing they had less time. "Judaime forg-" Gokudera tried asking for forgiveness but was stopped by 'Shush.' From Tsuna. "It's fine Gokudera. Thanks for being the best right hand man and the raging storm that never stops." Tsuna said smiling at his Storm. The complement caused Gokudera to cry. Tsuna now turned his pale face towards Yamamoto. "Thanks for being my best friend and the Rain that washes my sorrows." Tsuna said between his gasps causing Yamamoto to fall into a frenzy of tears. Tsuna now looked at Lambo who understanding what Tsuna wanted to say moved closer. " You were the best little brother and the best Thunder Guardian one could ever have. Thank you." Tsuna said that caused Lambo to cry as well. Tsuna now turned his face towards Ryohei and opened his mouth. "Thanks for being the Sun that shines brightly on the Family. You were the best big brother. Thank you." Tsuna said in a low voice but enough for his Sun to hear. Tsuna now looked towards Mukuro and Chrome and gave them a slight nod. The duo understood what the silent message meant and moved closer to Tsuna. "Thanks for being my Mists that creates something from nothing and deceives the enemy protecting the family. You were the best Mist." Tsuna said coughing at the end which caused the others to frown. Tsuna now motioned for the aloof Cloud that stood at the corner of the room to come closer. When Hibari moved closer Tsuna started, "Sorry Kyoya but this here we part ways. You were the best Cloud I could ever hope for." Tsuna said leaving the raven on the verge of crying. Tsuna now looked at Reborn and motioned for him to come closer. "Thanks for making me the Decimo. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here. Ya sure you were a bit spartan and sadistic but still the best at teaching. Thank you." Tsuna said. Hearing this Reborn titled his fedora downwards to hide the eyes threatening to cry.
'I will grant your wish but there will be a price to be paid. Don't hate me, Cake Buddy.' A voice echoed in Tsuna's head.

"Thanks for being the best friend, the best boss and the all accepting Sky, Decimo." All the occupants of the room except Tsuna said with tears streaming down their faces. Hearing this Tsuna mouthed something that only Reborn understood. 'I will be back.' Reborn stood their shocked thinking, 'What do you mean, Tsuna?' But before Reborn could question him Tsuna's body went limp. In his last breaths Tsuna said,

ARRIVEDERCI

._._._._._._._._._._._._.

(A/N): So do you want me to post a sequel or just continue on this one. Honestly I think it should be the sequel cause the plot will be totally different. Let's vote. Deadline is 6 April.