Profile

Name- Jenice Monic Lisa Breeze

Nickname(s)- Jeni or Jen to most, Mona Lisa to Johnny

Age and Birthday- 19, April 1st

Eye Color- Green at outer edges, Hazel towards pupil. 

Hair Color/Length- Dirty blonde, mid back

Height- 5'6"

Weight- 150 lbs

Parents- Cole (Deceased) and Kathy (Mentally unstable) Breeze

School Level/Major- Working towards bachelor's degrees in Nursing and Biophysics

Interests, abilities  and talents- Pranks, (this is supposedly due to her birthday), different martial arts, dance (ballroom, ballet, mime), gymnastics, teasing Johnny (it may as well be an art!).

Style- Comfort, modest, and most importantly, cheap.  She is a thrift store shopper.  She does not wear makeup unless asked to for a specic reason, and only minds that her hair is washed and combed.  Basically, the opposite of Johnny (if he wore makeup, in that department).  He often jokes to be ashamed of association  with someone with such disregard for fashion.

Living Quarters- She lives with her neighbors, as her mother is in a nursing home.  To be blunt, she lives in her neighbors' basement, basically her own apartment. She pays rent (though since she is a minor it is a low rent), has separate keys to the outside basement door, and only enters the upper leveks when invited. Her neighbors, the Smiths, allow this because they can ckaim renter's  insurance  if someone  else is living in and renting part of their home. 

Occupation- Odd jobs around her part of the city.  Some jobs  last for months, while a few only last for a day.  She has only  been fired once, a story for another time.