Igniting

I felt the flames run down the arteries in my arms.  

As the ball of fire came out of my hand, all Mark can do was smirk as he ducked smoothly.  He knew all my tricks now, we'd been here so many times before.

"Oh, is that all the mighty Wrath has for me?" He cooed, mockingly.
"Look, I could be chilling in the underworld now - it's not my fault my minions are inefficient against you." I crossed my arms. "It's not my fault you're tough to kill."

Mark smirked.
"I said tough, not impossible," I quipped before throwing another fireball at him. He simply slid to the left, barley avoiding it.
"Why don't you put the fire down and we can fight properly," Mark put up his fists.  Hmmm... I could see why he was on my list.  My hit-list; the list of people who need to be punished for succumbing to my sin. Wrath.

- For the record, even though he referred to me by that name earlier, Wrath is not my name.  My name is actually Ophelia. Well, it was.  I've changed it since then, in fact I've changed a lot of things.  Take my  life as an example.  It all changed on that fateful day  when I -  wait, I'm getting ahead of myself.  I need to continue my story with Mark.   Prat.

I put up my fists and bent my knees into a battle stance.
"So, is daddy watching?" Mark asked, looking down.
"What the devil does is none of you concern." I snapped.

- Oh yeah, another thing.   My dad is the devil.  I don't mean he's a douche-bag or anything, he is literally the devil. I'm not the only one of his spawn though, in fact I have six sisters. A thing about my sisters and I is that we have a... special connection. You see, we embody the seven deadly sins. But we're not evil, our job is to punish those on our lists: extreme sinners.  Still, we're not exactly painted in a good light, calling the underworld 'home' and all that devil stuff...... sorry, sorry, back to the fight-

His fist went for my stomach but I bent backwards, only to lose my balance and fall right down.  Even I can understand the consequences of wrath. After all, physical fights are not my speciality, but once again I was blinded by my anger.  I guessed that the use of Karma force is needed, I quickly scanned him.  His strength - physical brawls. 

I tapped the cuffs on my wrists together until they glowed gold, the gold seeped through my skin as felt my body heat up.  The golden energy turning into a new adrenaline that pumped through my veins, making me more alert, making me stronger.

It was on.

Whilst on the ground I swung my foot out to trip him. He fell down on top of me but I landed a kick to his stomach making him stumble to the ground beside me.  I then dived on top of him, landing a punch straight onto his nose. 
"Lights out, sinner." I sat up as I conjured a fire ball in my hand.  That's when he picked up the bin lid. It was just lying around, being a mild inconvenience only for him to pick it up. The ball left my finger tips, only for him to catch the ball of inferno in the rim.  Uh-oh.

I backed up.  My eyes widened as it spun round the rim, faster and faster and faster. Mark stood up, keeping the lid steady.
"I would recommend running,"

I quickly got up as he thrusted the lid forward, sending the power ball flying towards me. I ran out the alleyway, almost skidding on the slippery pavement as I cut a corner. How did he know? How?! If a sin's power is used against them it eviscerates them. After all, wielding the force of Karma is supposed to destroy those who sin, but that doesn't exclude the main body of that sin either. 

When a sin is destroyed... everything goes down.

I continued to run; that's when it left me, all that physical strength - Mark's physical strength - left me.  Karma obviously decided that I didn't need it anymore. But the sudden withdraw made me stop. I was frozen; my limbs tired, my heartbeat slow, my blood heavy.  I'm so unfit. I slowly trudged down the street, that was until I heard a lot of shouting.