Sparks

"I would recommend running,"
I was reliving it, reliving it all.  But this time it was different; it was painful.  As I ran, the pavement stones cracked under my feet, bursting into flames the second my foot left the floor.  I was then back in his arms.

Phil.  The magma from under the pavestones slowly cooled, a misty steam surrounded us.  I could feel the smoke flood my lungs, burning every breath.  But soon the coolness of his eyes doused my pain.  Those beautiful blue eyes...
With that the fireball caught up to me and I fell from his arms. My arms outstretched to him as the pavement cracked from under me, I fell into the lava pit below me.

I wake up seconds before I'm burnt.

I'm woken by the loud banging of my door.  The sounds echoing like gunshots as I shoot up in bed, my hair is plastered to my scalp with sweat.
"Come in!" I shout. 

The familiar creature walks in.  Standing at two inches tall, its red fur rising with every breath.  Its large, deceiving eyes squinted in concern as my own went to the black horns protruding from it's head.

"What do you want minion?" I ask. 
"Mam' I've been sent to pass on an order-"
Unusual, after all, each sin has an army of minions.  These minions are submissive, loyal, obedient.  This means that taking orders from one is a surprise.
"What is it?" I growl.  I have to try and be somewhat hostile, despite their small and somewhat cute appearance, these creatures thrive on sin, wrath.  Their sharp teeth show in the smile they have when I blow a fuse, their paws pop claws when I mutter curses, you should see how they are when they get to watch me execute a sinner. 

"Aisling has fallen asleep on the job," The minion speaks in a light tone.
"AGAIN?!"
"Yes mam'"  Already the fiend is smiling a little at my outburst.
"Can't one of her minions retrieve her?" I ask, regaining composure.
"They're all busy with sinners."
"How about one of you lot,"
"Everyone has already been dispatched to find sinners."
"Crap." I sigh.  Today was my day off, this is the point of minions.  They're supposed to execute sinners, travelling around the world and reaching those that I can't.  A little tip, minions are only visible to those who are sinning, if you see one - you better shape up before it's too late.

"BUT TODAY IS MY DAY OFF!" I groan.
"I'm sorry 'mam," The minion says and I see the sympathy in his eyes.
"No it's ok, I'm sorry.  Thank you for the message, I will go get her." I say with a gentle smile. The creature bows before leaving my room.  I have to say, the creatures are rather cute.  It's just when they're in action when they become... less cute.

I get dressed, it's important to fit in and not draw attention to myself. That's why I hate the cuffs on my wrists.  The golden cuffs we all have and can't take off, they draw more attention than typical bangles. I get to the portal room and tap my cuffs together seven times.  With that six holographic images appear in front of me.  All of them are of my sisters.  Eva is asleep, Tori is admiring herself in the bedroom mirror, the twins are also asleep on their bunk beds and Bella is doing her makeup.  But she's in Vegas, not the underworld. 

She hardly ever comes back. 

My eyes then dart to the image of Aisling, fast asleep in a bed that isn't hers.  I reach out to touch the image and zoom in, thankful to find she's in a hotel.  The key on the dresser has the number on it as well as the hotel logo sewed on it. The Frame Hotel, room seven, right.  Tapping my cuffs six times the portal opens and I'm thrusted into the over world. 

The subtle pollution of London wafting past fills my insides.  I walk out of the alleyway, turning left towards the hotel.  I explain to the manager I'm here to see my sister and so I am allowed through, scanning each room carefully.  I only see one to six, that's until I see two staircases.  Which one leads to seven?