Chapter 2

(A pic of the surfer )    

             A  surfer yelling at me. Great. Just what I need. Attention.(*Note the sarcasm) I got up from the rock and slowly, looking down at the water, came out of the water. I decided to go the restroom to hideout.

             I really hope I don't ever see him again. That jerk.

             When I reached the restrooms, I saw a group of girls standing there. Talking. As soon as they saw me, they started laughing and pointing at me. I could feel my face turn crimson. Scratch the restrooms. I sprinted towards the parking lot, deciding to hangout between the cars, and wait until the girls left. Hopefully no one sees me hiding out here.

              I'm pretty sure that people get really disgusted when they look at me. I know that I look and smell really bad. Imagine not taking a shower for six months. I know what you're thinking. What about the ocean? Well, swimming is obviously not the same as taking a good shower. If you know what I mean.

           ******************************************************************************************

               The girls left soon and I was able to use the restroom. I combed my greasy hair as best as I could and rinsed my mouth.

                I decided to go up to the lighthouse. The keeper there sometimes let me rummage through the garbage cans. I once found an apple that was bitten only a couple of times. I was soooo happy. That was probably my best day. Hopefully today I'll find something good to eat, because I'm really hungry.