Chapter 5: Some Explaining and tears

---------

Previous:

"M?" said a voice. I turned and saw Naruto?!?! Oh boy. "Care to explain somethings?"

Present:

--Masago's POV--

"O-oh Hey Naruto -clears thoart- We s-should go to bed, early day tomorrow right?" I said and chuckled nerviously. "Yeah okay after you explain a few things. What is this about you being sick, leaving the village, leaving Shino behind." he questioned. I stayed silent not knowing what to say.

"ANWSER ME!!" He cried. "N-Naruto. I PROMISE I will tell you everything in the morning. Just please for tonight can we just go to bed."

"Fine, but you will answer me tomorrow. Night M." He left the room and I crashed onto my bed. I sighed not realizing until now how tired I was. And with that I fell asleep.

--Next Morning--

"Good Morning Everyone!" I bounced downstairs. "What did you have sugar or something....tch idiot." muttered Saskue. "Oh shut it baka at least my hair isn't all ducky." I commented. Haha take that baka. "Hey don't insult Saskue!!" cried Sakura. "Yeah yeah whatever."

While we ate breakfast I started to cough really bad into my hand. "Masago?" "M" "Are you okay?" asked everyone. "Yeah -cough- Im fine just have a cold coming on."

"Oh okay." said Kakashi. Naruto looked at me with the "your lying" look. I quickly wiped my hand with a napkin noticing the blood. I excused myself and walked outside to get some air.

--After breakfast--

"Okay everyone we are going to train now come here and listen close." explained Kakashi. "Now we are going to climb these trees." "Ha! Thats easy. said Naruto. "You didn't let me finish. You have to climb these trees without using your hands." He finished. "What?!? Thats not possible." complained Naruto.

"Oh really?" Said Kakashi as he walked up the tree trunk with no hands. "Focus your charkra on your feet. Too much can send you flying, too little can send you falling. Now mark your place on the tree. Ready.... Go!"

We all started climbing, Naruto explosed(not really) and flew into a tree, Saskue fell towards the ground. "I told you too much sends you flying and too little sends you falling."

"Like this sensei." Me and Sakura chimed as we sat on a branch pretty high up. "Nice work. Naruto, Saskue and to think these girls are better then the next Hokage and the avenger." teased Kakashi. That sent Naruto and Saskue in rage and they started working faster.

--Timeskips-- (dont these get annoying)

"We -pant- did it." said Naruto leaning on Saskue. Let me explain, it took them all day to finally climb a tree and now we are eating dinner.

"Now Masago is there something you like to tell us." said Kakashi. What? whats he on. "What do you mean sensei?" asked Sakura. "Well it seems Naruto told me an interesting story." I sent a glare a Naruto who looked down guilty. "Naruto!!" I yelled.

"I'M SORRY OKAY!! I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU!!" he yelled."KEEPING SECERTS FROM ME, YOUR FRIENDS, EVEN YOUR BROTHER!!!" he continued.

"As I was saying Naruto I found something, care to explain Masago." said Kakashi holding up my medicne I take to calm my coughing attacks. "I-I -sighs- FINE NARUTO YOU WANT THE TRUTH!!" I yelled.

Naruto nodded. Sakura and Saskue looked confused but interested. Same with Kakashi.

"NARUTO......i'm dying. Okay?" I then stormed to my room leaving a tearie(sp?) Naruto, a sad looking Sakura and Kakashi, and an emotionless Saskue.

----------

Hope you guess liked it, but whats going to happen now. Masago's DYING! What about Shino How will he take it. Will she tell him or just leave the village?? All will be explained in the next two chapter. That will come hopefully soon.