All of him

You.
You broke my heart many times and every time it hurt even more than the last time.
I was broken inside out, my heart and soul were shattered like little pieces of glass.
My skin was covered in cutts and bruises. My eyes were tired of shading tears for hours, days even months. My lips were bloody and shivering every time they spoke of your name, my mind was full of nightmares and bittersweet memories of you.
You, your eyes who pierce my soul every time they looked at me, your sweet lips that made my thoughts go mad every time they kiss mine. Your arms who held me in every good or bad moment made every bad thought go away with only one touch, those arms who held me tightly in a hug that made my heart go crazy. Your voice that melted my soul, that told me all the beautiful things about life but also the horrible things that broke my heart in the first place.

I loved you, I told you that but you were too blind to see and understand that my feelings for you were honest and that they came from the deepest corners of my heart.
My god how much I loved you....too much if you ask me...
But the worst part is that I forgive you, not for you but for me. I couldn't hate you even if I thought I could. Well I hated you...but after some time passed I realized that I couldn't hate someone that I once loved more than anything in the world at that time.. And maybe one day maybe in this or some other life we would be right for each other but now I'm poison to your mind and you'r death to my soul.