Spin-Off

SURPRISE!

I know many of you wanted a sequel to this story, and I'm not going to lie, as much as I would love to continue writing Zoe and Ryan's story, I feel as though they've had their time to shine and there is nothing more I can really say.

HOWEVER, since the beginning of this novel I have found the character of Dean Adams (Ryan's little brother) to be one of my favourites. He's funny, charming, kind, and loving - but I wanted to explore him a bit deeper than that.

So, that brings me to my big announcement (which only one of you have guessed correctly): I am writing Dean Adam's love story as my next full-length novel!

It is posted now on my profile (and here if you click the external link), and is titled In Case of Heartbreak!

Here's a short summary:

Broken hearts aren't only caused by failed attempts at love.

After a devastating accident, Dean Adams finds himself drawn to his classmate, and nurse-in-training, Katie Reynolds. What he doesn't expect to discover is that, as much as he needs her, she needs him even more.

For more frequent updates, or if you have any questions, follow me on twitter (emmarosewattpad) or on ask (sapphirewinx)!

I'd love to hear what you guys think, and I hope you're all as excited as I am <3