0.7

okay there is a drug reference in this chapter (only wèed //i smoke weëd so please don't say anything bad about stoners, i'm not addicted either, in fact i'm quite the wise 'stoner' lmao//) so keep calm. ps if you're v young, WYD READING THIS MAN ITS SINFUL!!! jks, read ahead, that's what i would do. lmao enjoy:

delores

so i've officially fucked my teacher.

i've officially fucked mr. irwin.

we've officially fùcked.

these are the thoughts that run around in my head at 4:00 am while laying in mr.  irwin's arms.

it's crazy to think that my english teacher actually sees something in me; he's so attractive that i know he can do way better than me.

but somehow he's satisfied with me, and that's all that matters; that he's happy and so am i.

silently rolling my eyes at how cheesy i am, i glance at the digital clock again.

4:06 am.

well i know i'm not going to go back to sleep any time soon.

great!

needing to go to the toilet, i kissed his shoulder,  and slowly slithered out of his hold, to walk into the bathroom.

good thing about being naked is that if you're a lazy shït like me, you don't have to worry about pulling down pants and shït in a rush to wee.

i'm about to sit on the toilet as you do, when i hear soft whimpers back from ashton's room.

sighing, all thoughts of going to the toilet are defeated as i check on ashton who is my number one priority.

the sheets are in between his bare legs, the only thing that's protecting his manhood from sight.

my poor man is gently moving around as a result of a bad dream or something.

deciding that he looks very bothered, i shake his shoulders to wake him up.

"ashton" i whisper.

no reply.

"ashton wake up darling, you're having a bad dream" i caress his hair, removing it from his forehead that is drenched in sweat.

eventually he flutters his eyes open, gasping.

he then lunges forward, swiftly enveloping me into a hug right after.

"i'm so sorry that you had to witness that baby girl" ashton whispered, pressing a kiss to my head, while taking in the smell of my well-groomed hair.

leaning back so that we both lay down, i whisper "ashton, it's honestly fine. i get nightmares which terrify me, don't feel stupid or less of a man. i still think you're amazing".

his arms tighten around me, making sure i was there, as his hand traces up and down my arm.

"what helps me," i whisper in his ear, "is getting high. like smoking wèed".

i lean back to look for any reaction from him.

after a long time i hear "do you have some?".

chuckling, i go to my bag and pull out a pre-rolled joint.

i grab my lighter, place it between my lips and light it.