» Final

The whole students were outside and enjoying the sun's blazing warmth. The teachers were allowing certain classes outside for break after their long testing and such. Immediately everyone was excited, so they played many games or simply stay in the shade. The atmosphere feeling was perfect.

Perfect for Friday.

Perfect for Youngjae's squad to do their mischievous games.

"Guys, I d-don't want to—"Youngjae began to stuttered as he was being pushed against his will near Jaebum's group of friend. The younger brunette gulped just watching the elder smirk.

"Come on Choi. What's the worse can happen?"Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

Youngjae halted and caused the guys behind him to crash into his back. He glared at the other Maknae and spoke up,"Worse that can happen? Yah! I will probably never live this idiotic moment down!"

"Jackson-hyung is a school clown. You see him living the life already?"Jungkook mentioned, pointing to the white haired male who was preparing to get some ass. You can feel the exhilaration bursting and it was rather infectious that something within Youngjae burned that he wanted to actually try slap Jaebum's ass.

Junhui and Mingyu began to chuckle at the brunette worry but they could comprehend. Sungjun walked over to the slightly anxious brunette and said reassuring words,"Don't worry, we got it all planned out. We'll make sure you'll live."

Youngjae groaned and they all rounded up, sticking one hand in the middle. Yein exchanged a look between Junhui, Yugyeom, and Haneul. Secretly they share a nod and looked at the silent brunette.

"Whoever is the last one is the loser."Jackson declared, giving each of the friends a stern look before courting down."3. 2. . . 1!"

Each hands held different shape. Rock. Paper. Scissors. Jungkook, Sungjun, and Haneul were the first to be safe and out the game. The trio grinned and watched the mini game continue with more nervous players.

"Alright, new game."Jackson says.

"Yah, what are you doing?"Junhui inquires, slightly irritated by the Chinese male indecisive game choices.

"Changing up the game. This time lets see who's closer to which number. Jungkook-ah, pick an number and share with the other two."Jackson tells the trio.

The ravenette bit his lips and he whispered in Sungjun and Haneul ear making them smirk. Pulling away, the Jeon male spoke.

"I'm thinking of a number that ends to 100."Jungkook proclaims, watching their expression scrunch up as they contemplate. It seem to take them all a minute and one by one they began saying their answers.

"Zero."Youngjae says lastly, with a blank demeanor.

"But zero isn't on the numb—"Mingyu starts.

"Actually that is the number."Jungkook interrupts, an innocent smile growing on his lips, watching Youngjae's comportment break out in confusion and fear.

"W-wait! What?! Can't I change my—"

"NOPE."Jackson squealed, laughing at the miserable Choi who was glancing around the circle for help. The others began to cough awkwardly and rotate away.

"J-Jungkook! Zero isn't even a number? I just said it because I wasn't even—"

"I said a number that ends to 100. So which could mean any number on the number line. Hell, you could've picked a negative number and I wouldn't care."Jungkook responds serenely. Behind his back, he and Hanueul shared a high-five.