Travis×Katelyn

This is my first smut book but not the first smut I wrote. I've already did a garmau smut so I'm not gonna write one has the first chapter. But enjoy!

3rd person POV
Katelyn was getting angry at herself because she started growing a ... "Crush"... On Travis... She didn't even know why... But after that kiss... Sparks few!... Well for her... She knows Travis likes her... But her likes all girls so that doesn't count... But she wanted it to see if it was true.

Katelyn went across the street to the guys house, to know that Travis would be there. The door was unlocked so Katelyn let herself in. No one seemed to be home, but noises field the house. Katelyn new who was making "noises" she just wanted to see if he was hurt. The "noises" where coming from the one and only... Travis' room, aka the basement.

The door was cracked just enough to let Katelyn see inside. And what she saw got her soaked. It was Travis jerking off to a picture of her on his walk. Travis did notice her, so she just stood there waiting for the right moment.

"K-katelyn~" Travis moaned and groaned her name. Katelyn wasn't herself and felt... Horny... Travis was standing up with his shirt of and pants down, so this gave Katelyn an opportunity.

She quietly walked behind Travis and placing her hand on his nine inch member and getting real close to the back of him. Travis froze in shock. "So this is what I do to you?~" Katelyn purred in to Travis' ear. Travis still is shock did not move one bit.

Katelyn with no words started moving here hand slowly on Travis' member. He groaned at the paces she was going. This made Katelyn smirk, moving her hand slightly faster.
"Why didn't you tell me Travis? I would've done this before" Katelyn really wasn't acting herself. She would've never! Ever! Do something like this.

Travis was tired of her teasing, so he turned around and smashed there lips together. Katelyns kissed back and also stumped a little bit back.

Travis licked her bottom lip asking for entry. Katelyn refused for fun, but that didn't stop him. Travis smacked Katelyns a$$ making her gasp. This gave Travis a chance to shove his tongue inside her mouth. Than He explored every inch of it.

Next thing you now clothes where ripped off of Katelyn, but the only thing not ripped off was her panties.  Him on top and her under him. Travis kissed down her neck marking what's his.

He went down her chest, giving her breasts equal attention. He kissed All across her stomach leaving more love marks. Through this Katelyn was a moaning mess! Travis made it between her legs. He kissed and licked her inner thighs.

"Travis~" Katelyn moaned getting aggravated. Travis noticed and stopped what he was doing, "T-travis!"  This made Travis grin, and say in a husky voice "beg!"

Katelyn hesitated a little but did what he said, "T-Travis please!" "Louder!" "Travis! Eat me out!!"

Travis ripped off her --already wet--  panties and ate her out. Sticking his tongue in and out adding two fingers inside of her, Katelyn felt a knot grow in her stomach,"TRAVIS!" She shouted than came all-over his face. He licked her clean, and came back up to make-out again.

Travis placed the tip of his member in the entries of her womanhood. " Are You ready?" Travis asked, Katelyn did say a word and just nodded.

He slowly pushed a few inches. Katelyn lift her hips making all of it fit. "Katelyn~" Travis moaned.

She push him to his back so she was on top.  Travis was shocked at what just happened. Katelyn smirked, and started going up and down on Travis. He gave her some support by holding her back and leg.

Katelyn thought if she slows down shell not only teas him, but get aggravated at herself. But she did it anyways. Travis saw, felt, and knew what she was doing.

This annoyed him and ruffly layed Katelyn on her back. Him on his knees and Katelyns legs over his shoulders. He thrusted in and out fast and trying to go deeper everytime.

"Nyaa~ T-travis!" Katelyn yelled as she came hard. Travis came shortly after. Pulling out and falling back.

Katelyn stared to cuddle with Travis. Laying her head on his chest. "We should do that again some other time," Travis said while playing with Katelyns hair. Katelyn just fell to sleep listening to he's Hart beat. Soon he did the same.

Let's just say they guys where back hours ago...

No! The guys where not watching them!! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! Love ya!

-Haven