Many Surprises

Chapter 9: Many Surprises

Nagisa's POV:

Even after being in this state for a month, I still didn't fully know what was wrong with me. What I did know was I was in a comma, and that I was most likely going to awake soon. What I didn't get was why could I see myself as if I had a twin, and another unusual question crossed my mind, if I was in a comma...

why was I still awake?

That confused me the most. Of course I've came up with conclusions like I was dead or maybe at the center between life and death. Okay, maybe death was my only conclusion.

"Nagisa, hey how are you?"

Not this again. It was Karma, everyday he'd come visit and talk to me as if I were awake (which I kinda was). If I could, I would talk back to him and continue the conversation. But all I could was sit and watch. It pained me everytime I saw him accidentally burst into tears, that rolled down his cheeks as his eyes and nose would turn as red as a bloody rose. I gasped, suddenly dropping to the ground. I could hear my heart pounding as if time its self had slowed down so I could hear the fastly pasted beat of my heart. Suddenly just as fast as the weird situation had started I was in the hospital bed as if I was there the whole time. I opened my eyes and looked up at a crying Karma.

Karma's POV:

Crying. Tears. Nagisa. I couldn't help thinking about thoughs three things, in fact that's mostly all that seemed to stick in my mind. "K...K-Karma?" I slowly looked up, only to see Nagisa staring at me confusingly. I gasped. I wanted to hug him, truly I did, but I didn't want him to past out from not breathing. Infact I was happy he was even breathing. I missed him so much I didn't exept what I did next; his soft pink lips locked with mine. His eyes slowly widen out of surprise, but Nagisa soon shyly kissed back. I pulled away, looking him in the eyes. Thoughs beautiful blue ice droplets freezing the world with his gift of beauty, it was the most precise thing I'd have ever seen. "Karma?" I slowly reverted back to reality, suddenly turning red as a cherry knowing I had been staring. His reaction was the same as mine. "Y-Yes?" I asked Nagisa.

"W-Will you---"

"How sweet." A voice interupted Nagisa, we bothed turned to the voice; only to see a bluette women standing at the door, how long had she been there? While Nagisa's eyes widen, I stayed in confusion.

"Well, well, long time no see Nagisa."

"Mother." Nagisa grunted.

Ungrounded, yay!
-StarryLight123