Chapter 1

Today is my dad's funeral. We are currently at the cemetery and they were putting him down to rest. My eyes are currently burning  from all the crying that I have been doing since he died about two weeks ago. My mom is in so much hurry to put him to rest ever since the body was released to us because she has to go back to work .

My family is rich but they live like normal people in a small three bedroom house, kitchen, two bathrooms, dining hall, living room. That's about it.

My mom is always working. She goes on business trips all the time so all I had was my dad. My dad and I did everything together he was my best friend i loved him so much.

Two weeks before funeral.....

It was my birthday I am 15 now my dad and i went to watch The Originals season 3 at the theater after wards we went to a restaurant and had a wonderful meal.

My dad took out a box and told me to open it inside their was a diamond charm bracelet, a diamond necklace and a pair of diamond earrings I was so surprised because my ears aren't pierced and my dad never like the idea of me piercing them.

We were walking out to his BMW when a man in black shoes, black pants, black hoodie and a black mask over his face came up and pointed his gun at us. My dad shoved me behind him and the man shot him four times one in his foot,one in his head and two to his chest. He fell to the ground and I held on to him and help him down to avoid the impact of him hitting the ground and held his hands.

The man in the hood look at me straight in my eyes as I screamed and he walk off while i yelled for HELP "Dad please don't die hold on" I said he look at me in my eyes and said "Mona i l-love y-you with all m-my h-heart be p-pure my b-baby g-girl" he said trying to catch his breath he closed his eyes and open it back before i could say anything
" Search for the Black Eagle"  I opened my eyes wide. "WHAT"

"I love you too dad" i said and i kiss him on the cheeks and he smiled and close his eyes. I will search for the Black Eagle.

Present day.....

"Mona"my mom called bringing me out of my thoughts I put the two diamond ear rings in another box and place it on my dad's arms i look up at her as another set of tears spilled out of my eyes.

"Oh sweetie don't cry that is all you have been doing since. Your dad would not have want you to cry you know he loves you with all his heart and he would do anything to protect you"

"I know mom but it hurts so badly that he is gone i miss him so much " i said during sobs.

" We have to go sweetie"

They lock the coffin and rolled his brown casket down into the grave.

I looked at the diamond necklace and bracelet that I had on and look back at my dad's tomb i whispered ' i love you dad and i will visit you' i walk off to my mom's car and got in the front seat and we drove away from the cemetery.

On the way home I question my mom about the investigation on finding my dad's killer and she just look at me and shook her head "Mona please just let your dad rest in peace"

"What how can you say that he was your husband and my father how can he rest in peace and how can I not be concerned about his killer out there running around while my dad is in a casket "

My mom look at me" Please lower your voice in my car of course I know that he was my husband but--.... You know what never mind you are just a child and I don't expect you to understand "

" I am not just a child but I don't expect you to know this because you have never known me all my life it was only dad I had only dad and n-now he is g-gone"
I could feel the tears coming but it didn't fall she didn't respond so i just look outside the window can't wait to reach home and get out of her stupid car.

My mom sold my dad's BMW and bought me a Mercedes-Benz. My dad's car had so much memory of me and him that was bounded to that car. My mom sold it and didn't even ask me what I think about her getting rid of it but since she actually bought me a car I just look passed it. I think it is best I move on with my life but some how I didn't want to. I had to find the Black Eagle

My mom and I arrived home and she drives into the garage I got out of her car and went into the house slamming the door i walked in and saw a picture of me and my dad at my 8th grade graduation he was so happy in the picture his smile always makes me happy he gave me the same smile when he died and told me to stay pure.

"Mona can you please stop slamming the doo.... " i turned around and look at her.

" Oh Mona i.... "

" You were never at my 8th grade graduation" i said cutting her off "Were you, it has always been dad. He has always been their for me and you are never there he was all i had and now he is gone which means I have no one"

"You know you have me Mona "

" No i don't mom you are always at work or gone on business trips " i said yelling at her.

" I am always working so i can make a living for you Mona" she yelled at me.

"Dad worked but he always makes time for me"i yelled back.

"Your dad was a CEO which means he does not work as hard as me which i am a secretary I have to be on business trips all over the place for my boss" i looked at my moms finger and she is not wearing her wedding ring.

"Mom why aren't you wearing your wedding ring" i asked her and she look down in embarrassment.

Thanks for reading my new book.....

#Vote

#Comment

#Follow

#Share

And tell me what you think about my new story.

I will not updated maybe until i finish my other story depends on the reads and votes .