Chapter 14_Edward did what?

*Polly's POV*

NIall's comming in two days.I can't wait!I'm so so excited.And the best part is that he's staying for two weeks !

Edward is a very good boyfriend and he treats me right.But the last two days he's acting weird.He hadn't texted me until today in the morning.He used to text me every second of the day.I don't know what's wrong but i'm gonna find out.

Today we have a date.That's why he texted me.I got ready wearing a pair of black jeans,a grey hoodie and my jacket.I wore some vans and i was ready to go.I didn't need make-up so i didn't bother to put some on.

~

We arrined at the cinema and paied for our tickets and popcorn.We got in just when the movie started.When it ended we got out in silence.

Okay.Now i'm sure something is wrong.He didn't cuddle with me like he used to and he didn't even kiss me during the movie.He used to bombard me with kisses.

We got in the car and he started driving.

"Are you okay?"I asked him hoping he would tell.

"I'm fine"He snapped.

"Are you sure?You don't seem-"I was cut off by him yelling at me.

"I said i'm fine"He yelled and i jumped.He had never yelled at me.I felt some tears in my eyes but i held them back.When we arrived at my house i got out slamming the door behind me.I was pissed.

As i was about to reach the door he grabbed my wrist roughly turning me around.

"Do not dare slamming my door like that again.Got it?"He yelled at my face as the tears came back.

"And you do not dare yelling at me like that."And with that i slapped him.He froze for a second and when he realised what had happened he slapped me with much more force sending me on the ground.By now tears were streamming down my face as i managed to get up.

"Don't bother calling or texting me cause i'll just ignore you.I don't wanna see you ever again."I yelled at him and got in my house locking the door behind me.Thank god my parents and sister weren't comming home today.

I ran upstairs in my room and fell on my bed and started sobbing.After about ten minutes i heard my computer going off.I saw it was a skype call from Niall.I cleaned my face praying he wouldn't notice.

"Helloooo !"A cheerful Niall appeared on the screen.

"Hey !"I said faking a smile.

"Are you okay love?Were you crying?"He asked concerned."What's that on your cheek?"He asked mad by now.Oh no.He must have left me a mark.Damn you Edward.

"I'm fine"I said more to myself thatn to Niall.

"I can see you are not.Please tell me."He pleaded and that's when i started crying again.

"H-he slapped m-me"I said sobbing.

"Who?"He said trying to control himself.

"Edward"I said quietly but i'm sure he heard me.

"What?That son of a...Why?"He said almost yelling.I wipped my tears and began telling him what happened.

"Well,these past two days he didn't text me.He used to text me every second.So,today we had a date and he was acting weird.He didn't cuddle with me or kissed me during the whole movie.When he was taking me home i asked him what was wrong and he started yelling.Then i was pissed so when i got out of his car i slammed the door behind me.I came and grabbed me from the wrist and started yelling at me sayin 'do not slam my door again like that' and then i told him,well yelled at him,that he can't yell at me like that and i slapped him.Then he slapped me back with much more force that i fell on the ground.Then i got in my house.But,he didn't say anyhting.He just stood there looking at me.I don't know what to do and think Niall"I finished saying as i started crying again quietly.