Coming home

Shit, I thought pulling in to the driveway. Quinn going to kill me, the girls are probably waking up Marlei and jumping off the walls.

I walked in to see Aira and Raynii fighting. I quickly separated them.

"Kyle, your late home again," Quinn said angrily.

"Daddy is in trouble," Aira and Raynii said at the same time.

"Quinn, I had to stay late and do paperwork," I said trying to defend myself..

"Well I had to do school work and watch the girls which by the way do not know that no means no," Quinn said putting dinner on the table.

"I'm sorry Quinn," I said helping dish up the girls.

"It's fine. I agreed to work at school from home," she said kissing my cheek.

"Daddy, why you not marry mommy yet," Raynii said spooning a spoonful of peas in her mouth.

"Ray you can't ask that," Aira said hitting Raynii in the arm.

"Aira Cathryn Heart, Quinn said sternly "Apologize to your sister."

"Sorry Raynii Melissa Stone," Aira said grumpily.

After dinner I read the girls a bed time story and tucked them in. After they were asleep I went to Marlei's room. She was sleeping so peacefully.

"Kyle are you coming to bed," Quinn asked standing in the door frame.

"Yeah just saying good night to my newborn daughter that I never get to see," I said kissing Marlei's head.

" I know you are always doing stuff but she is always here in the night.

We kissed and turned off the light. I climbed onto bed with my beautiful future wife.