Part 4: Why???

****Jake's POV SURPRISE*****

I leaned down to kiss her but then the doctor came in, damn him!! 

"Oh I- Sorry. Am I interrupting something?" The older man asks.

"No! Not at all! Come on in!!" Julie says. Hm, I know she wanted to kiss me. That's why she wasn't pushing me away. Or maybe because you pinned her body to the wall, my thoughts broke in. 

I couldn't help but watch her while she talked to the doctor. He soon left. 

"Come here princess." I told her my tone deathly quiet. Hm. I wonder...

"W-why?" Julie asks me looking at me wide eyed, scared, innocent. 

I smirked "Just do as you're told." 

She walks over to me and I sit down on her bed putting her between my legs. 

(A/N Okayyyyyy. So. Any sexy minded people out there like me? xD okay yey this book though.) 

She blushed and tried to move away. 

"Oh no you don't" I said pulling her body loser to mine. 

I slowly moved her then kissed her neck, giving her peppered kisses all over her neck and jaw. 

I could tell she was biting back a moan so I quickly found her soft spot. 

"J-Jake, wh-what are you doing?" she asked me trying to pull away, I could tell she was loving it so I start to kiss around her lips, only kissing the corners. 

"Princess, just keep quiet and trust me" I smirked thinking she wouldn't but then she did!!

*****Juie's POV*****

He pulled me closer and then told me to shut up, so I did. I trusted him. I really did!! Then he tried pulling away. He leaned back on my bed so I decided to do something brave, I decided to straddle him. 

"J-Julie? Wh-what a-are y-you d-doing?" He stuttered but manage to choke out. I just smirked and tangles my arms around his neck and put my hand in his hair. I started playing with the hair and he moaned. I smirked and before he could say anything I slammed my lips to his. 

"Princess" He said after we pulled away for air, leaning his forehead against mine. 

"Yeah?" I asked, getting nervous again, not only was I straddling Jake, but I was straddling Jake Black, the schools hot notorious Bad Boy!! Eep, not to mention he kissed me back!! My friends will kill me fro not telling them now but still. I couldn't leave the hospital and I couldn't have any visitors except family, and I guess "boyfriend" Jake. Why he said that, only the gods know (Percy Jackson Fan yes). 

***Authors note*** 

Okay night y'all!! I'm tired. Wow. 4:32 AM!!! EARLY!! I've been up all night..on a school night. eep. so tired and i still have homework. Bye FFEO readers. :) What should I call you guys besides that? Comment! 

Vote!

Message me?

Question: Who do you love or like? :) I love Butter Bean <3 and I hope he knows that. <3