Part 4 PLANET OF WOMEN warriors Amazons

4.1.

Johnny said:

"We were unfortunately without spare parts for the cascade."
He was tired. In the distant universe wild run out of spare parts for motor is a big danger.
They remained so little power to land on the nearest planet "Pi".

Fortunately legendary planet "Pi" had the air and water.
In the stories of space travelers spoke about the space shipwrecked that this planet is saved.

They landed on the planet in the last minute.
They landed on a broad meadow. Around the meadow was forest golden yellow color in all shades
"First we have to find food and water, because who knows how long we'll be here." said Johnny.

In the search they left Johnny and Poppy.

They opened the doors of the ship and look around. The wind was swaying tall yellow fragrant grass.
"Now we have space Robinsons, we will have to go hunting." said Johnny, and verify laser guns ARE CHARGED.

"Are there people here?" said Popi

"I do not know, the ship's computer is not discovered anything. Just great forests.
A Charlie dreams of a lost civilization, the goods and the Amazons. "

"He really has a vivid imagination. There are 200 years old, and so is childish." laughed Popi.

4.2.

Johnny and Poppy have a little practice shooting from the laser gun on a large tree.
Then they went looking for water.

They found in the woods a little silver water creek. Johnny pulled out of pocket analyzer and check the water. It was good. They filled the canisters and headed back to the ship.

Suddenly heard the crunch of dry branches, something big was going through the forest !

Johnny took a laser gun. Popi with fear fired canisters of hand.
One tree suddenly collapsed, and with a tremendous roar of the trees, appeared a monster.
They saw huge sharp teeth. The monster had a lot of horns on his head and it was green. His eyes were big and red, and view wild.
Opened a huge mouth and flashed his teeth to Popi.
Johnny fired his laser gun.
The monster was jerked and went to Johnny. Johnny is aimed a gun at a great body and fired. The monster's head turned into a ball of fire and fell with a crash.
It was motionless.

Johnny and Poppy began to run toward the boat.
"Let's get out maybe there's more!"

When they came on board, Johnny said:
"Twice I hit the monster in the body, bat anything. If  Popi did not hit in the head, a monster wil be eating us."

"But I did not even get a shot." said Popi

"And who is then killed  a monster?" said Charlie

4.3.

Running is healthy

"I ran as fast in my life." said Popi
"Running is healthy," said  Tonka
"Yes especially if this monster chasing" said Johnny

With laser guns Johnny cut down trees and set fire to the fire around the sleeping spaceship.

This should scare away monsters.

Everything was quiet and peaceful around. The sun was setting, and dusk was falling. Flickered and happily shone first stars.
The woods around the meadow mysterious rustling and flickering weird shadows.
They played reflections campfire and surrounding hay.

Night fell.
Countless star is suddenly lit up the sky.
There was a crackling fire and the chirp of large crickets .
Here and there, in the distance, roaring monsters.
They sat in front of the ship and ensured that the fire does not go out.