Mom and Dad

Garroths POV

"Hey Laurance!" My mom shouted as she ran over to give me a hug "Ooo I missed you GarrGarr!"

"Okay mom, that's enough hugs" I blushed from embarrassment.

"What's wrong?" Asked my dad, Zenix

"N-Nothing!" I snapped. Laurance gave me a look that said 'Should we tell them?' I nodded

"Zianna, Zenix!" Laurance got their attention "Garroth and I have an announ---" But before he could finish I cut him off by kissing him. He blushed bright red and Mom and Dad's jaws dropped, they gasp in disbelief but I made sure they knew it was real.

"Garroth!" Shouted my Dad

"Y-Yessum!?" I snapped

"What was that!?" He yelled. I was so scared that I could hardly walk, I remember my childhood with him, all the dark days. My thoughts were interrupted by Laurance.

"That was a kiss Zenix" Laurance looked at Dad, he was walking over to him slowly clenching his hands and soon turning them into fists.

"Dad! What're you doing!?" I yelled running over to my crazy Dad

"I'm teaching this boy a lesson!" He shouted and with that he swung his fist but missed Laurance because I got in the way.

There I stood protecting the one I love, blood dripping from my nose.

"Back away from them, Zenix!" I heard my Mom order

"No!" He turned to face her but soon back to Laurance and I "Get out of the way Garroth! I need to finish my business here!"

"Dad, why are you doing this!?" I asked him with a disappointed look on my face

"Because he just kissed you!"

"Actually , I kissed him!" I looked at Laurance. He looked terrified

"Wait, hold up! Is he your b-boyfriend?" Dad asked

"Y-Yes, he is" I said confidently. I heard mom squeal I'm the background

"Oh, I'm so sorry" Dad backed off. He ran to get a cloth to wipe my nose with.

"I'm so sorry Laurance" My mom came and hugged him

"It's okay, he was just being a good father" Laurance told Mom. She let go and started to fan girl

"Heh, looks like we're excepted" I looked at Laurance, his blue eyes starring at me. He still looked scared but I knew he wasn't. To reassure him I kissed him making sure he knew he was safe and wasn't going to be judged from my family. After a while we parted slowly and my Dad came running in with a cloth.

"Here" he said handing me the cloth. I wiped my nose and headed to the couch, I sat down with Laurance. We all began catching up with each other considering I haven't seen them in forever.

"So, we were thinking of buying a house!" I told my Mom and Dad

"Great idea!" My moms face lit up like fireflies "Have you found one?"

"Yeah but it's REALLY expensive!" I gave expression on the word really to make sure they knew how much money it was.

"Show us" My father looked at us smiling. I got out my computer and showed them, they both gasped and started laughing.

"What so funny?" I asked

"That's no problem!" My mom said

"We will have you that house in no time!" Said my father

"Really?" Laurance looked surprised "Thank you so much!" He smiled, his smile was so cute!

"Yeah!" My mom took he laptop and put her name on the house to buy it!

"I love you guys so much!" I hugged them both and we all chatted for a while and then at almost 11:00 pm they left, it was a fun day talking with my family, I hope we can do it again soon!

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this new chapter of Garrance! This was so fun to write! (Sorry Garroth for giving you a nose bleed) Anyway! Thanks for reading! Happy reading/writing! Have an awesome day! Love ya 😍❤️😍❤️ BAIIIIIII Also don't forget to check out my other story!

~Bray