Chapter 1: Winter Break

*BANG* "Oh Sh*t" I suddenly awoke to Saskia White, a fellow Slytherin, crying in pain and grabbing hold of her foot. "Are you alright?" I ask.
"Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to wake you, I was just moving my bloody trunk and I lost grip and dropped it on my foot."
"Hey no worries, I need to get up anyways, I'm supposed to meet Sev at 8 in the common room for breakfast." And with that I dashed off to get washed and dressed.

"Morning Charles" I look up and see my best friend sitting on the sofa waiting for me. He seems to be reading a book about the Dark Arts. "Hey Sev, did you sleep okay?"
"Yep thanks, how about you sweetie?"
"Yeah it was good I guess" I could feel my cheeks start to warm up, luckily he then asked "Should we go get some breakfast?" And off we went.

The Great Hall was packed with exited chattering children and teenagers. All talking about what they put on their Christmas lists. You could feel the cheerfulness as you walked into the Hall. After all it was the last day of term so there wasn't really any real surprise there. Me and Sev hurried off to eat. We sat at the end of the Slytherin table like we always do. "So you excited about Christmas Charlie?" Sev asks.
"Yes I mean come on it's going to be me and you all week, no lessons, of course it will be fun!" He just smirked which made me giggle. Damn he looks so hot when he smirks. "We're going to play so many games over the holidays." He tells me. "Especially Monopoly?" I ask. Monopoly is my favourite game, I brought it in after summer one year when my dad taught me how to play it (I'm a half blood, my dads a muggle.) "Definitely" he replied. We laughed and ate our delicious breakfast talking about how much fun we're going to have over the holidays.

The day went by so fast, double potions (my favourite especially as me and Sev are top in the class). Charms and Care Of Magical Creatures. The day went by so fast in fact that it felt like as soon as we walked out of the Great Hall after breakfast we were back in there again for dinner. After the scrumptious dinner we headed back to our common rooms to help all our friends who were going home for Christmas, it was then when we found out me and Sev are the only two Slytherins staying behind for Christmas. This is going to be great.

————————————————————
Hey hope you like the first part :) <3