1

a/n: wattpad kept deleting some of the paragraphs so it took quite a while to finish this. i still can't get over the fact that my writing is so bad.

 i still can't get over the fact that my writing is so bad

part 1/5: the beginning (1,750 words)

"what about you?"

-

This.. is how our story started.. and, also, ended.

Jiyul's POV

"Lee. Ji. YUUUUUUUUL!"

I turned around, as well as some students, eyes wide at the person who just called me. My mind relaxed when I realised that it was my bestfriend, Taehyung, the one calling me. I smiled and waved at him as he approaches closer to me, his eyes bright and cheery, and his lips was stretched into his infamous rectangular smile. His hair bounces as he came to a halt infront of me, slightly exhausted and panting from the run that he just did a moment ago.

"What is it?" I asked him, trying to hold back a chuckle as he holds up his hand while the other rests on his knees. I patiently tapped my shoes on the floor as he finally catches his breath.

"Are you busy next week?" He said, his eyes wide and head slightly crooked to the side. I pursed my lips and put my thinking face on. He was watching me, every small movements that I do as I shake my head 'no'.

"Why?" I questioned, eyeing him suspiciously as he sheepishly giggle and rubbed the back of his neck.

"A friend of mine from Busan will be stopping by here to visit so," He pauses as he clasps both of his hands together and looked at me with his 'puppy' eyes. "I was hoping that I could introduce you guys to each other?"

"Is this one of your pranks again, Taehyung?" I said to him, my tone had a hint of doubtness and I eyed him, once again, suspiciously.

Having Taehyung as your bestfriend was pure torturous. Yes, he's fun to be with but sometimes he plays a prank on you at unexpected times. Don't get fooled by this guy's handsome face at first glance, he's not one of those 'mr-cold-yet-popular' guys that you read in the books. Trust me. Even so, at the end of the day, he is still my bestfriend.

"Noo! This is for real!" He whines and pouts, his expression now sad. He points his finger at me and says, "You're no fun."

"I'm just making sure." I chuckled as he pushes me in a childish manner, still pouting at me. I grinned and pinched his left cheek, emitting another whine from him, "Sorry, Taehyung-ah."

"Stop treating me like a baby, Jiyul." He deadpans.

"Alright alright," I said, placing one hand in the air while the other held the books securely against my side. "so when and where?"