Ordinary People

Eren

Now then, since it's been two weeks since we first visited Levi's mom I figured it would be time to continue my own investigation. Isabel said she's not the one who leaked it to the news, her mother did, but who did Mrs. Kuuhel give the images to?

"Eren! Pay attention!" Ms. Petra said and snapped me out of my thoughts "S-Sorry..."  I said and Jean laughed at me. "Alright, I'm going to say this one more time, we're having a joint photo shoot again with Nile's girls, and gentlemen it's been 5 years since then so I expect you to hold the same respect you have for them" she's starting to sound strict like Levi

"Oluo! You will help Farlan with the background and effects, Hanji and Rico, you two will work with Nile's designers for a bit, meanwhile I will deal with Nile's--" The door suddenly opened and Mr. Nile bursts into the room "Oi! Petra! I told you before, just because you're in charge doesn't mean you're in charge" he protested and Ms. Petra went bitch mode in front of us.

"Huh?! Don't joke around Nile! Mr. Levi said I'm in charge, you were in charge last time! Let me do my damn job!" "P-Petra... calm down..." Mr. Oluo began but Ms. Petra shot him a glare and he looked away, they continued to bicker over who's in charge, and if it wasn't for Jean who told us to sneak out we would have stayed there for hours.

"Hahaha! Man, I wonder if Oluo can survive her Hahahaha!!" Ms. Hanji said "Rest in peace to our photographer" Jean muttered "Ah by the way, do we have a shoot today?" I asked "Nah, today was just planning, do you have somewhere you need to go?" Marco asked and I nodded "Well, I guess Ms. Petra will just inform us about the schedule... Ah Eren..?" I didn't bother to hear Reiner finish, I already towards the elevator and went to Levi's office.

"Levi! Let's go!" I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him off his desk "Again?! Eren I'm a little bu--" "It's lunch time Levi! You can finish that later!" I said and he let me pull him out his office and into the parking lot "Seriously... How long do you plan on doing this, why even bother??" he groaned and took out his keys but I stopped him.

"We're riding my bike" I said and he gave me the look, I smiled wearily and his glare intensified. "Just this once?" I asked and ran over to my motorcycle, I handed him a helmet but he made no attempts to wear it "Don't worry! I know how to drive" I said "No, I'm worried if you know the word safety" he said and I laughed.

I held the helmet over his head, he sighed and bowed slightly so I can slip it on him but before I could slip it all in he grabbed my hand and kissed me, half of his head was covered by the helmet so I couldn't see his eyes. I suddenly remembered that kissing scene in Spiderman.

"That was so sudden..." I said and he slipped the helmet on himself. I wore mine and started the engine "Hold on tight" I said "Where?!" "Put your hands around my waist" I said and he reluctantly wrapped his arms around me. "Shut up..." he said as I struggled not to laugh. "If we die, I'll kill you"

When I kicked off the stand he held onto my waist tighter like a boa constrictor! "Levi calm down, we haven't even moved yet" I said "This is a bad idea" he said, loosening his grip around me. "You'll get used to it" I said, a grin snaked it's way in my mouth "Did you just--" "Don't worry Levi! I'll be gentle!" I laughed and drove out of the parking lot.

"Slow down!" Levi yelled through his helmet and squeezed my stomach really hard. I slowed down when we reach the cross intersection, stopping at a red light. "Levi can you... stop squeezing my stomach... it hurts" I said but he held me tighter.

I guess this means I have to endure it fore the rest of the ride.

......

"Ms. Kuuhel, we're back!" I announced and she glared at me "I don't want to see you!" She said and threw a pillow at me, but Levi reflexively caught it and tossed it back to her, sha caught it and clapped her hands in praise of Levi.