Break them down Part 2

I'm baaaccckkk
~~~~~~~~~
Looking at Bex fight legitimately scared me. The way she punched, the way she kicked. If the boys thought they stood a chance against her they were sadly mistaken. It was also quite entertaining.

Bex was fighting a boy named Josh Abrams. I don't think he knew what he was getting into because when he entered the ring the first thing he did was swing. Bex easily caught his hand and twisted it. Then she spun him around and kicked him in the back sending him sprawling onto the floor. He got up quickly though, so he gets points for that I guess.

This time he actually tried to assess Bex but that was his second mistake. Bex had seen what he was capable of. She rushed him and faked a punch but as he brought his hands up to protect his face she upercutted him and swiped his legs out from under. He hit the mat...hard. Bex let him stand up. I could see her game. She would let him think he was strong and right when he reached his highest point she would break him like a twig. She knew where to get him-- I could see it in her eyes-- but she was playing with him like a little kid plays with a dead bird's body before throwing it in the trash. It was totally cruel...and it would be a total lie to say I wasn't enjoying it.

The fight went on for a while. Each time Bex would advance and each time she would get a little "sloppier". He actually thought he had the upper hand just because she let him clip her in the jaw. He just didn't realize the higher you climb the harder you fall.

I think Bex was starting to get bored with her little game because the next time Josh tried to swing she stepped into it and slammed her knee into his groin. Josh let out a guttural sound and slummed to the floor. All the Blackthorne boys simultaneously flinched. I guess he won't be reproducing anytime soon. I'm pretty sure the impact made his balls pop back up.

Bex stepped out of the rink with a wicked smile. She inspected her nails as she came towards me. They looked as perfect as when we had left the room. I don't even think she broke a sweat. Bex and I did a secret handshake-- you had to be clearance level 6 to learn it-- and she winked at me.

"Now that, is what I call fun. They think they have you and then you snap their necks like you pop the head off a Barbie doll." She said following up with a cackle. "Game, set, match!" She said and walked off towards Macey whom had just finished with Mick.

I looked towards the Blackthorne boys. Now that they had seen what two of our best could do they were scared. And I don't mean Headmaster found my porn scared. No I mean there's a terrorist attack and I feel like I'm gonna crap my pants scared. It was hilarious.

I walked up to the rink with a smirk. This was going to be easy. Zach stepped up to the rink with the same exact expression as me. We nodded at each other and then the fight really began. You could tell this was what everybody was waiting for. They watched intently as Zach and I dodged, kicked, punched, and executed extremely complicated manoeuvres. The fight lasted at least half an hour. Zach and I were both sweaty and there was no foreseeable winner in the near future. Well, that was until Zach performed a perfect Wendesky on me. Somehow ended up on the mat his body pinned on top of me.

Zach smirked. "Looks like I win Gallagher girl."
I looked over at Macey to make sure she was ready. She caught my eye and nodded to me. I nodded back. She produced a sparkly red remote control device and pressed the button.

Every piece of Blackthorne boy clothing hung down from the ceiling covered in glitter. Buckets upon buckets of green goop poured from the rafters. The boys wouldn't realise it, but they're skin would be rainbow coloured for weeks. In the mean time they would just feel really sticky. The good thing was Liz had made a lotion that all the girls put on so that it wouldn't affect us, and all of us had on anti-goop clothing. It's fun when you have geniuses on your side. All of this happened in about 2 seconds and before Zach could react, I had him flipped over and under me instead.

"Are you? Are you really?" I asked and before he could say anything I stamped his lights out. Looks like I won this round.

I couldn't revel in my victory too much though because before anything else could happen the lights went out. Now when you go to a school like mine, you have really fast instincts. So when the lights went out all of us girls were in ready positions with our eyes already adjusting, but it could not have been possible to do anything in the 5 seconds that the lights went out and came back on. In other circumstances one would think that it was just a technology glitch, but considering two Blackthorne boys and Gallagher girls were missing, I would argue otherwise. The only thing left behind was a note.

If you ever want to see your friend again you're going to have to do a recon mission. First team to get their people win. Round 2 begins now.

When the boys read this they became frantic. The girls were cool about this though. We knew exactly what to do. We would win. And then we would build the boys up so high just so that when we break them down they fall harder than the twin towers.
~~~~~~~~~
Forgive the 9/11 reference
Sorry I haven't been here for awhile but too long to explain.
QOTD: Who her has watched Allegiant. Who here has watched Batman vs. Superman.
Answer: I watched Allegiant.
Signing off my minion turtles.
-miss read