Dissapearence

*Anakins POV*

She's gone. She threw it away. I failed her. Snips. The other Jedi don't understand me- not even Obi Wan. She was a piece of me that broke away. "Anakin, calm down." Said Obi-Wan. "Really? REALLY? SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND OBI-WAN, AND YOU AND THE OTHERS ARE PERFECTLY FINE WITH YOUR PADAWANS LEAVING OR DYING, SHE IS A PART OF ME!" " Anakin, you really must calm down." Ignoring the comment, and running to my quarters was the best I could do. "Why did she leave..." I asked myself over and over. She was not everything to me, Padmè was the other part and if I lost her, I'd do anything to get her back. I exited the quarters and got in the twilight. R2 was already there.. (R2 beeping wonderingly) "Little buddy, she's she's...  gone." (Artoo beeping sadly) "whirrrrrrr" I set the Navi computer to kriftoffsis. That was my destination. As I entered the planet, set her down on the surface, I walk to the old battlefield... Where I met her. Her words echoed in my head. "I'm Ahsoka, Master Yoda sent me." and, "Your stuck with me, skyguy." and, "No, I'm the one with the enthusiasm," I look at the commander center, and memories go back to me. Well, not for long, because the communicator started beeping. "Come in Anakin!" "What is it Obi-Wan." I said, and he replied, "Where are you Anakin, I've been looking for you everywhere!" "We have an emergency council meeting and we need you!" I replied, and said, "I'm not available master." That's all I could force out. "Really Anakin, you should be able to let your former padawan go." With a loss for words, I tried calling her on a communicator. Nothing. "Artoo go back to the twilight." I could not bare the fact that.. Snips.. was gone. What did she call me? Wasn't it Sky... Sky.. Guy... Skyguy? It was. But why would barris do it? Accuse Ahsoka? She wasn't a real friend after all. The council could never understand. My comm link starts beeping again, this time I just throw it down and stomp on it. I walk back to the Twilight, and remember that she thought that grubby little huttling was cute...

Memories. My weakness. All the memories. When I tried to meditate, it backfired on me. It destroyed little parts of me. But I was willing to try... So I did. I sat down, and tried to remember all of it. Everything... From her saying "I'm Ahsoka, Master Yoda sent me," to "I have to figure it out on my own, without the council, and without you." But more came... seeing mother dying, thinking of qui-Gon-jinn, and anger... Memories of
Pain and sadness, no good ones to spare... That was my life. And my life was my weakness. I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't, I couldn't... Impossible. And with those words, Anakin Skywalker passed out, and his mind was left to rot. Nearly two hours later he was found by R2. R2 woke him up and took him back to the ship. Anakin could barely stay awake, and that was very unusual for him. So R2 took control and took him back to Coruscant. Anakin was awake when they landed and spotted Obi-Wan and master Windu chatting.
"I am very worried about Anakin, of course. Who knows what he's been up to all day?" Said Obi-wan
"Skywalker has come very far, but he does has some weaknesses that he needs to learn to control." Said Mace.
"But he has come very far, as far as I'm concerned."
"Yes, Obi-Wan, but still, some of our rules have been... Misused by him." Mace replied
"Then I will talk to him about it." Said Obi-Wan.
Seriously. But they did have hints- I did love people. I just couldn't control my attachments. But everything I've been through- I needed to talk to someone that actually accepted me for who I am- and for that, I would still be ducking the Jedi for now. He went to Padmè- the only person I really had. But I told R2 to go to my quarters and to tell people who asked that he didn't know. So With using the ships comm link, I contacted Padmè. "Padmè where are you?" I asked, with a reply of: "Ani, I'm at the senate building, what is it?" "I-I need to talk," I answered. She replied again: "It's about Ahsoka, isn't it." "You've got that right." "Then I'll leave early, Ani." So I knew where to go. My actual home that wished I could always love there. Home. Not Tatooine, not the Temple, but home. And when I got there, she was already waiting for me, sitting down, and being her usual self.

A/N: My perspective is in bold writing! I also just fixed my grammar in this a few months after I published it.

-

OKAY EVEN THE FIXED GRAMMAR IS BAD AS OF APRIL 17

But the original publishing was like a year ago.

(RIP)