Jump Start

I wake up, to find my Holodevice beeping. Then I decided to put my act together. I answered it. "Yes?"
Was all I said. "Anakin, you've finally answered. The council is sending you on a mission, and you need to be here ASAP." "Ready, Obi-Wan."

Ahsoka's POV
I left. That was the only thing that could be on my mind. I knew the lengths Anakin would go too to find me. Oh, I knew him. He would manipulate my force signature and find me, and try and convince me to come back. But after what they did? The council? Didn't even try. Nobody defended me except Anakin and Senator Amidala. And maybe Obi-Wan. 

I have been living in this stinkhole for a few days. I hate it. Well, not much of a  "hate-hate" but just like a dislike hate. The motel is stained entirely throughout, and I am still saber-less. I only have about seven credits left, which means I get to leave this motel. Eh, at least there's one upside.

As I leave, a hooded figure- not Anakin, but someone shorter, looks at me. Two things flash on their belt- most likely lightsabers. But that isn't all. One is a shoto blade- highly reconizable. And the other? Both mine. I act like the figure is there, and then I round up behind them, pulling off the cloak. It's Padme. And before she says anything, I ask,: "Why do you have my lightsabers? Where did they find my shoto? How did you get them?" Padme processed this slowly, and finally answers. "I have your lightsabers to give them to you. Ani- General Skywalker searched for your shoto and then tracked it down to a bounty hunter. I got them because General Skywalker gave them to me." She took a breath, and then handed me my lightsabers. I accepted. I put them on my belt and I felt like everything was okay. But it wasn't. 

Things would never be okay. 

328 words. So short. That's like, a page. :O I should get to at least a thousand words. I promise to update more and longer in the future. -Dumbledoresrepublic