Marry You

Oh, it's a beautiful night- we're looking for something dumb to do....

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.

That night, Sam stayed at the house with all the other boys. I was forced to go along with it- I was only reluctantly following along with their plan. I couldn't stay here long- just long enough to pull myself together before I left. I couldn't afford to love Sam, much less love their house or like the boys. Soon, I would have my own house any they'd be rid of me. My life would be back to normal, and they wouldn't need to worry about me. Just the way I wanted it to be.

Ugh, I wish. I knew that most of that would never come true- Sam would somehow wiggle his way into my heart, the house would become my home, and his friends would be my friends soon enough. I knew I couldn't afford it, but, then again, what could I afford? I could barely afford a taco, much less a house. Face it, Addison, I told myself, You will never win.

For now, I could face the cold hard truth, but I had my wishes. For now, I'd enjoy myself. Figure things out later. The boys would see something was up eventually- but not now.

"So, whaddaya wanna do?"

I shrugged every time Sam asked the question. They had a pool- something that would probably draw me in more than draw me out. I loved the water- I was even told by one of my best friends that, in a past life, I was a fish. I had been a lifeguard at the local public pool for three years. They were a relaxed group of people, which made it harder to find something to do. You could do anything but there was really nothing to do. I had already met Wishbone, JC's cute puppy and the group's pet. He was cute, but after a while there was really nothing to do with him.

"What do you want to do?" I shoved the question back in his face, as I often do. 

"We could... watch The Notebook?"

He had remembered my favorite movie- The Notebook. I raised an eyebrow, smiling a little bit. Guys remember facts about you if they like you... right?

"Sure, do you have it?"

He laughed a little, his cheeks rosy as always, "Trevor always brings it to sleepovers- he wants us to watch it, but we don't want to... until now."

I laughed a little too, and he called Trevor in. The nosy boys also came in to see what was up. Trevor stood in the doorway.

"Yeah?"

"Um, we wanna watch... er, she wants to watch The Notebook."

I laughed, knowing that he had thought of the idea but he didn't want to seem like a sissy. Trevor nearly dove into the pile of bags him and Sam had left in the living room, pulling a red duffle bag out in triumph and joy. He ripped the movie from the inside of his bag and put in into the DVD player.

"Okay, then."

We popped some popcorn, and within 5 minutes we were comfortably sprawled across the three couches. The middle couch held Connor and Ricky, the couch on the left held JC, Trevor, and Kian and the right couch held both me and Sam. Although it was a little squished on all the couches(especially the left one), we survived. 

*123 minutes later*

"Well," Sam announced. "That wasn't my type of movie."

Both Trevor and I glared at him. It had a great meaning that Sam just couldn't understand, I guess. Trevor and I understood it, and that meant Trevor and I would be good friends. I could imagine us talking about it later. Hopefully he read the book, because it's unacceptable if he didn't after watching that movie.