Tally It Up, Settle the Score

Charlie's POV: 

"MOMMY MOMMY, LOOK IT'S DADDY," a little girl yelled tugging at the bottom of my shirt. She was pointing to a man getting off a tour bus. 

Before I knew it she was out of my grasp and running towards the man, yelling at him and giggling in the process. The man who had a snap back covering his face picked her up and swung her around. He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear. She pointed at me and he walked her over. 

"Hey baby, I missed you so much," he whispered as he put the little girl down. 

I lifted his snap back up to reveal a smiling Tony holding a little girl's, our little girl's, hand. I heard someone cough and looked up to see Mike glaring at me. 

"And," he demanded in a harsh tone. 

"And what," Tony snapped a question back at him. 

Mike laughed, "You haven't told him yet." 

"Told me what," Tony demanded glaring at Mike and I. 

I reached into my bag and took out an envelope from the hospital. Mike snatched it from my hands and read it. 

"Great. Fucking perfect," he scoffed before chucking the paper back at Tony. 

Tony read it and I could see him getting angrier by the moment. This wasn't how it was meant to happen. I didn't plan for this to happen. 

"You're fucking kidding me right? Charlotte!" Tony looked at me with begging eyes hoping I would tell him it wasn't true. 

"I'm sor-" 

"YOU'RE SORRY," Tony screamed at me. 

I flinched and backed up into the wall. Vic was playing with my daughter and Mike was just glaring at me, as if this was all my fault.

"Do not yell at me in front of our daughter, Tony Perry," I scolded. 

"SHE'S NOT MY DAUGHTER," he boomed as the back of his hand struck my cheek. 

"Daddy," the little girl, no more than 5, whispered. 

"I'm not your 'daddy,'" he sneered back at her. "He's your daddy," he scoffed as he pointed to Mike.

"I don't want her. And I sure as Hell don't want Charlotte," Mike roared back at Tony. 

Tony looked back at me and struck me again. Only this time with his fist. I screamed in pain as Vic took my little girl away and Tony continued to hit me. 

"T-tony please s-stop. Tony p-please I'm s-sorry." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"CHARLOTTE! WAKE UP," someone shouted in my ear. 

I bolted up right, banging my head in the process. I was drenched in sweat and couldn't believe my dream. It felt so real, so painful. 

"Jesus Charlie, what were you dreaming about," Jaime asked in a concerned tone. 

"N-nothing," I stammered back. 

He looked at me in disbelief, "Save it, you were whimpering, begging Tony to stop." 

"It was just a bad dream, can we drop it," I groaned.