BRIGHT

•Wisconsin•
9/5/08
Uphill Milwaukee
*Im far from perfect*
     -Mike -
                       " Mike you trying to go to uncle D"s open mic night with me? Asked Elijah .

Mike  look at Elijah like he was dumb and was about to open his mouth before Elijah cut him off "-you don't have to give me a look I was just asking ,I heard there was some baddies their.it's this one girl name Alijah but she go by Jah and she can sing very good". Elijah said with a smirk.
"So you want me to go the West-district where we can get shot when we can stay in the hill an fuck the baddest birds ?" Mike said with an attitude.
"Look I promise it will be good it's really chill there it's like a kick back vibe ,just come" Elijah ask begging Mike .

Elijah kinda got mad with Mike because he acting like he never lived in the hood also known as west-district "mane why u acting like that ," Elijah said with annoyed tone in his voice
"Acting like what "Mike ask with A dumb look on his face.
"Acting like u never lived in the hood I'm started to think u forgetting where u came from,you letting this money get to yo head home boi" Elijah said putting his pointing finger on mikes head. Mike push Elijah hands of his head.
"Man you play too much keep yo hands to yourself before you get fucked up " Mike said with an attitude.
"Well it starts at 10 but after we make this drop we can hit it up gotta support my bestfriend" Elijah said walking out of Mike house.
Leaving mike or should I say Michael , the thoughts of him forgetting where he came from really hit a nerve

"how could I forget where I came from "  Mike said to himself.
-Flashbacks-
Walking down the street of Garfield in the county of West District the boys , Mike ,Elijah an Jacob,Where own they way to make a drop for Jacob bigger brother Trey.
"Man I don't feel safe doing this shit. Elijah said with fear in his voice.
Boy if u don't shut that gay ass shit up Jacob said giving him a mean mug.
"Y'all wanting money so I'm helping y'all out ,this the best way i know how to get it "Jacob said looking back at Mike an Elijah.
"Something  don't feel right about this drop Jay, every other drop we do it's cool but I'm not feeling this one" Mike said agreeing with Elijah.

  Walking to this rundown house , jay knocked on the door about five times,until this big hairy man open the door.
"Fuck y'all lil scrubs want"the man said with his yellow teeth showing.
"We looking for skinny E" Jacob said with a stern voice.
"Who sent you "
"Damn my nigga stop asking questions an let us in we got a drop to make" Mike said getting annoyed .
The man steps aside letting the boys in with a grin.
"Aye go get E we got some kids he need"
E soon came into the room leading the boys into another room downstairs"
"You got the product? .Asked E
"You got the money, Elijah said
Jacob drop the bag on E desktop
E look through the bag with a satisfied look.
"Aye Arab go get the money for the yungins"  E said giving him a look. The money was giving to Jacob, Jacob open the bag to be very disappointed"
"Bitch, do u think we stupid " Jacob said  throwing the bag back to E  "that's not five grand he said pulling out a gun. The boys look at each other an pull their gun out at E. As quick ,the other man in the office did also . Soon shot was fired in every angle, every direction,
"Ahh you mother fuxker Jacob said.

Tbc
Sorry for the spelling
Comment
An vote plez comment for more