Chapter four

School was pretty good I had English class with Amy so she helped me with what we had to do in class we had some homework so. Emily came over and helped me with my English homework ". Thanks for helping me with my homework Emily it's nice to have a friend like you" Nah it's cool Chris I'm happy to help it's always nice to get out of the house because, my two older sisters are always trying to get me to wear make up and dresses I'm more comfortable in my clothes then what they try to put me in" , Heh yeah that's got to be annoying anyways thanks again for the help" I reached for a grape and throw one in my mouth chewing it feeling the juices squirt a little out of my mouth then swallowing it "Hey no problem I'll keep helping as long as you have the snacks for us to eat" she smiled and grabbed a couple of grapes from the bowl and shoved some in her mouth biting into them ". Easy there Emily geez" we smiled at each other and continued to do our homework after that it was time for her to go home so she left and I went upstairs to get wash up for dinner I saw Mike without a shirt on it made me blush so I tried away hoping to hide it then he, saw me and smiled I felt a blush come over my face "Hey Chris how was your first day of school?" I-it was good thanks I made tons of new friends and stuff like that so I think I'm going to like this school a lot better than I did at my old school" I gave a small smiled and looked at his chest for a bit he was muscular not like huge but he had a nice built to him he chuckled and ruffled my hair making it into a mess ". See you at dinner mom made fried chicken!" He then went back into his room feeling me flutter and having messing hair I quickly fix my hair and go back downstairs mom and dad are already there waiting for us Mike comes down and sits next me Mike's mom turns me to me smiling a little ". So Chris how are you liking your new school any problems?" O-oh no everything, is fine thank you ma'am I made a couple of new friends and they've been a really big help to me I really like it" So met any hot girls while you were there?" Mike smirked at me causing me to blush "N-no I didn't their just my friends", I know I was just teasing you Chris don't worry if I am going to be a big brother to you I am going to have to tease you from time to time" Heh yeah I know don't worry about it I understand" my dad smiled brightly and so did Mike's mom I love my new family so much I'm so happy for my dad that he found happiness in his life and I'm glad Mike is going to be my new brother I hope we are as close as we are now we ate dinner then watched a few movies finally we got ready to go to bed tomorrow will be a busy day since we've got school tomorrow and I can't wait to see what happens.