Chapter 24-31

#Chapter 24

I got dressed at 7:30 I put on a light pink dress with high heels I applied some make up an added curls in my hair I kissed geoffrey and told hiim I would home about 10:30 and that I was going with april my bestfriend the left to stevens house.from there we went out to eat over dinner I had to tell him about the ''maybe'' arrival steven I have to tell you some thing I said well ok then he awnsered its possible that im pregenet with your baby his face turned pale he awnsered ok but rember you had sex with geoffrey too so double check that I awnsered I know we left and I went home.

#Chapter 25

Steven didnt even sound excited! Wow I dont know what to do.

*Steven pov*

Wow! I dont want this hoes baby I hope its geoffrey and not mine that would make my life much easier! 

#Chapter 26

*Doctors appointment*

Miss rivera yes I awnsered you are 3 and half months preganet with a baby girl my face lit up like a bulb wow ok thank you doc I said and we left.

*Geoffrey pov*

Wow im so happy my little girl: I will protect with everything I have =}

#Chapter 27

Katie pov

We went home and all i could think about was this pregnency i dont want to geoffrey but i love steven too i cant tell geoffrey about my cheating its better if he thinks its his!

Geoffrey pov

I know shes worried: i have an idea to make her happy she will love it, its worth it im going to finally complete my castles i already have my queen and now im getting my princess!

#Chapter 28 *katies pov*

We got home and i sat on the couch eating a sandwich geoffrey came righ after me and sat down beside me i laid my head inn his chest i could hear his heartbeat in the tone of a melody ''geff'' i said ''yes babe'' he awnsered furrowing his eyebrowns ''promise you will always be here for the baby no matter what happens'' i awnsered ''i promise'' he said then kissed me on my fore head. *3 weeks later* *geoffrey pov* Katie has been diffent latley i figure its the mood swings but i know just what to do im going to make the babys nursury as a suprise she will love it i have everything since she will be out today from 3 to 8 ill have time.

#Chapter 29 *katies pov*

Me and steven are going out today at 3:00 to the movies then dinner a nice getaway i got dressed then kissed geff goodbye *geoffreys pov* As soon as she left i started i painted the room a light pink with hot pink polka dots and outtlined the top and bottom with a lilac light colored purple i then added the crid and decorated the top with glow in the dark stars and added a sticker on the wall that read ''all kings and queens need a princess'' by 5:00 i was done.

***** I was ganna finsh her but i decided to continue!!!

📖

#chapter 30 *katies pov*

After the movie we went to a steakhouse the food was amazing steven was being weird since i told him i was prego but whatever. *geoffreys pov* I heard a dong in the room i ran to the door and opened it hey babe i said hey she awnsered i kissed her and she walked in ''i have something to show ya i said i grabbed her hand and covered her eyes ok'' 1...2...3 open'' she opened her eyes and a tear rolled down her cheeck ''thank you baby i love it'' she said then she kissed me.

#Chapter 31 *Katies pov* ~6 months later ~bye geff I shouted as a pecked his lips and headed out to meet with Steven to dinner. *Geoffrey's pov* Katie has been acting really weird I have to find out what's up 2 minutes after she left in my car following her but she wasn't going to her friends house she parked infrant of a fancy restaurant and 5 minutes later I got out o sat all the way at the back so I could see a perfect view of her table........ I then saw her join with steven.

O.o

ITS A GIRL!!!! LOL guess wat the name is ganna be

A.  Destiny Rojas

B. Ana Sohpia Rojas

Or.....

C.  Alejandra Cameila Rojas

LOL Those name came out of the blue right now LOL!! 😂 Ugly i now but wat do u think it is A,B, or C??????? 

 VOTE

         & Most Importanly Commant I LOVe when u guys comment!! LOL ❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤I LOVE PRINCE ROYCE!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Darte Un Beso Music VIdeo!!!! LOVED!! ❤😘😍💕👏😝📹🎥