Chappy 1

He Sat Under The Sky full of stars covered with Darkness With Tears flooding through his eyes.

That voice playing in his mind..

*Randhir...Please dont leave me beta...please talk to me beta...please*

Yes...The voice of his mother or shud I Say When he Heard his mother's voice for the last time.

His condition and feelings cant really be expressed in some words...The feeling of being guilty ...the feeling of making ur own mother commit suicide is something which is beyond words!

He still feels that he killed his mom but the sad part is no one is there to tell him that it was not bcoz of him...It was her own guilt that killed her!

It was her death anniversary after ten days .

He was sitting there...just wen a familiar tone called out his name.

And it took him no time that it was Sanyukta.

He looked in her direction straight into her eyes . Her eyes clearly showed Love and concern.

His Heart wanted to just hug her tight n cry his heart out but as always he ignored his heart , wiped his tears and stood to go but this time she stopped him by holding his hand.

He was shocked...but at d same time her touch gave him another kind of relief !

Breaking his trance...she spoke - *Randhir...I ...I *

Nervousness clearly reflecting in her words.

R- *I wat?*

S- * I know abt your mom!*

now this came as a big shock to him! How come she knew abt it? ....was the first question that arose in his mind.

R-*how come u ...?*

before he cud complete she spoke...

S-* Woh I went to ur home coz of  that task and there Kaka told me abt it! *

There Was A Silence for sometime after which he spoke...

R-* If u wanna include it in ur task...do it...I dont care!*

S-* No! Thats not d reason why I m here*

R-*So then why are u here? to show me sympathy?*

He asked wid his red bloodshot eyes!

S-* No! I m not here to show u sympathy?*

She replied wid little tears in her eyes.

R-*so then why are u here?*

He tried to free his hand frm her grip but instead...she hugged him! She hugged him Tighly ...not ready to leave him!

His feelings Really cant be understood. For him It was like getting his life bck<3 After two long years he was in his Farzi's embrace ...After so long he was being loved by his farzi !

He tried freeing himself but as always, Farzi won And Sadu had to give up;)

In the battle of Mind and Heart ....The Heart won! He hugged her bck ,he hugged her as tight as he cud !

They were just lost in the moment not caring abt d world! They hugged as if never to leave each other ....that Fear of loosing each other cud clearly be seen in their actions!

Finally...She broke hug after sometime but their eyes still closed feeling the moment!

He caressed her cheek while her hand was playing wid his hair .

They cud feel each other's breathe as Their faces were just an inch apart.

Love Was ruling them and the time at the moment.

They Mixed their lips With one another feeling each other...loving each other...living each other...enjoying the pleasure wid being each other!

The kiss had passion,aggression, Love, Care, happiness, Sorrow And wat not!

Through kiss...they were telling each other How much they missed each other...how much they craved for each other !

At Last...They broke the kiss and joined their foreheads! Their eyes still had tears !

S-* I know how does it feel wen u loose ur mom*

R-* Why did u leave me Sanyukta? Why did u do that?*

S-* I didnt leave u , u did! And I did nothing! I didnt cause that accident!*

R-* Why did u press that button*

H-* I didnt press it Randhir!......*

R-* So then who did ....*

He paused for a second and continued...

R-* Parth?*

Sanyukta started sobbing more badly....

R-* tell me Sanyukta...Was it parth?*

He Asked With An urge of curiosity , She Remained Quite .