Chappy 2

He Asked with curoisity while she remained silent.

R- tell me Sanyukta, was It parth????

She didnt reply still. he was getting more curious with every second.

R- Sanyukta.....Tell me!!!!

He asked Holding her ... 

S- Yes!! He did it !!!! But Then He was not at fault. he did it to make the team win . 

Randhir Froze. He cudnt really believe What he had done . He kept mindunderstanding her for years for no reason. 

Slowly, all the happenings of the accident day Started replaying infront of his eyes that how accident happened, what was Parth's condition , his conversation with Sanyukta and how he didnt give her a single chance to explain anything. 

He remembered another incident When He met Parth and parth told him that the accident wasnt caused by Sanyukta but he ignored his words! And now he realized the importance of those words.

His Heart felt sinking at that moment , He himself suffered and made her suffer for the mistake she never did! 

He Sat with a thud On bench. Sanyukta tried to console him.

S- Randhir...Are u ok? 

R-* I kept blaming u for that accident all these 2 years! I kept hating u ...i kept cursing u for d thing u never did! Sorry is just not enough to regret wat I did! ....But Still All I can Say Is Sorry! I m sorry Sanyukta ! I m sorry!

S-* Randhir...its all abt time! Maybe The time didnt want us to be together! The Time wanted our separation*

R-* u had to suffer so much bcoz of me..I had hurt u so much maybe thats the reason My mother is taken away frm me...but at that time I was not really in my senses after seeing Parth in that condition! He is very close to me nd u know wen i see my closed ones hurt I just loose my control over myself! the sad part is that I didnt even Talk to or tried to clear that misunderstang wid u in these two years!I just accepted Wat I saw As reality *

S-* Randhir...I know that wat u did was wrong n its good that u hve understood it.but its no point crying on the things which are long gone! And u know the best part is that parth is Fine! Yes! I hve suffered coz of u n maybe I'll never forget it but Lets try to move on from our past! *

R-* I ended Our Such long relationship sanyukta! I ended that love ! I just forgot What All u did for me! I forgot all those beautiful moments spend wid u! *

S-* Randhir Try to forget it!!! Its of no use ....And we both hve suffered enough now!*

R-* I m sorry once again...Sanyukta m sorry*

Sanyukta can never forget wat Randhir did wid her but she also knew He had Also been very tough times in his life nd that he has realized his fault!

She Thought she shud forgive him.

And Also To cheer up his mood she said...

S-* hmmm...i will forgive u on one condition!*

R-* What?*

S-* Lets be bck to Sadu nd farzi! lets be sadu n farzi again!*

His face brightened up listening this...The feeling of just living those old Days bck was mesmerising!

R-* Done Farzi!*

S-* Ok Sadu !*

She replied wid equal happiness.

Yes! The old Randhir n Sanyukta were bck, Those old days were bck, that old spark was bck !

Their feelings for each other havent died, but they were lost somewhere and it will take time to find them bck!

If time wanted maybe Randhir wud hve known the reality that very day nd this misunderstanding wud hve never happened ...Par Kya kare Jab Waqt ko yeh Manzoor hi nahi tha! And now if Time havent want this misconception to clear then it wud hve never happened N they wudnt hve become Sadu -Farzi again!

Maybe They'll start wid a new Love life but for now Let Them be that old Fighting ...Competetors Sadu And Farzi ! Let them be happy...let them live A Life!

Afterall ITS ALL ABOUT TIME!