Finding out shes pregnant

We were in the principle office and he suspended Andre and troy for 3 days for fighting. so me and Andre walked out the office he was beyond mad he gave me a kiss and walked to his car and drove off, I sighed and walked to my car I drove off on my way home. I left school early I didn't feel good this was the worst day ever I got home and nobody was here or that's what I thought, I grabbed something to eat and laid on the couch trying to find something to watch but I heard aaliyah talking on the phone with someone. it sounded like she was crying so I walked upstairs quietly making sure not make any noise,I put my ear against her door I heard her crying. I couldn't really make out what she was saying I heard someone on the other line say. "baby girl calm down,just tell me what's wrong".they said I was so confused on what she was crying about. "Marcus I'm pregnant and I'm scared I don't know what do Marcus".I was beyond shocked when did her and Marcus fuck when did this happen and why didn't she tell me. I shook my head while walking down stairs I sat on the couch,i thought about how donate would react when he would hear she's pregnant all hell is gonna break loose.