thirty

"i just want to be yours, because i love you"

-jungkook

jungkook didn't even realised he dropped his milk carton, he didn't realise he rushed into jimin's apartment that was unlocked and opened, he didn't realise he was screaming, shouting into his phone for the ambulance to get their way here as he held jimin in his arms, he didn't realise he was crying, begging jimin not to leave him as he clutched onto the elder's hand that was full of blood, he didn't realise any of that till the ambulance came, pull jimin out from his hands that he had to be held back from taking the older back into his lap as jimin was brought to the hospital.

when the others arrived, jungkook was a mess, people would have said he was crazy because he was shouting, and screaming, and just crying out for jimin to stay by his side and if it wasn't for jin, the younger was sure he was going to burst into the operation theatre.

"park jimin?"

jungkook shot up, frantically asking the doctor what happened.

"i'm sorry to inform you but park jimin shi, he could not be saved, the blood lost was too much and we were-"

"you're lying! you're lying to me! don't fucking lie to me!"

"jungkook! hey jungkook!" jin caught his hands, making the boy screech as he hit the elder's chest multiple times, "jungkook stop! we have to accept the fact jungkook, we lost him" jin was crying but he had to stay firm, he had to made sure jungkook didn't do anything stupid at the moment.

"i love him" jungkook said weakly as he brought a hand to his mouth, sobbing and hiccuping continuously.