Chapter Eight

I drove to the mall with Stacy and went to the baby store, I was expecting a baby so I might as well prepare for a baby.

"Hey Lex where's Xavier?" Stacy said looking at rattles.

"He said he wasn't feeling good,"

"Umm Lex if he's sick why is he with Stephanie at Starbucks across the street?" She said pointing.

"I don't know," I said as tears poured down my cheeks.

I drove Stacy back to my house after seeing Xavier with Stephanie. We walked inside and sat on the couch. I sat next to Stacy while watching TV with her, Pretty Little Liars of course. I couldn't stop thinking about Stephanie and Xavier, it kills me he was with that hoe.

"Alexis are you okay?" Stacy asked pulling me out my thoughts. I looked at her and smiled and continued watching TV.

**

I woke up to see Stacy on my shoulder, gosh I love this girl. I laid her down and got up and went to brush my teeth. I took a shower and got dressed. I know I should feel bad for what I'm about to do but I'm going to do it, I grabbed a water bottle and spilled it all over Stacy's face. Stacy jumped off the couch with a face looking like a tomato I couldn't help my self but laugh.

"Alexis what the hell?" She said clenching her fist.

I looked at her and ran. She chased me into my bedroom and attacked me. I kept laughing, Stace can't hurt me I mean she can fight but she wouldn't hurt me, well I hope not.

Stace eventually got off of me and we laughed about it for a couple minutes. I let her dry off before we went out, today is our 5 month of being friends. Stacy has always been my A1 since day 1.

We got in the car and drove to Golden Coral. It was one of our favorite places to eat. We actually met here we bumped into each other and spilled our food on each other as well, best day ever.

We went inside and got our tables. I was trying to get the thought of that hoe Stephanie and Xavier together out my head but it was the first thing on my mind. I rubbed my stomach, hopefully the baby is nothing like Xavier.

Me and Stace literally ate and talked for about 3 hours, I know I know two teenagers aren't capable of eating so much but we managed.

Xavier's pov

"Stephanie we can't do this anymore, you need to stop please,"

"Is this cause of Alexis, look pretty boy I don't care about Alexis right now it's me and you so stop focusing on her and focus on the real prize," Stephanie said.

Stephanie is hot but I love Alexis so much, she means everything to me. I looked at Stephanie and left. I got in my car and drove to Alexis's house but her car wasn't there. I tried to think where she could be but nothing popped in my head.

I fell asleep in my car and realized I'm still in front of Alexis house. Her car pulled up in the driveway, she and Stacy got out the car and walked inside giggling. I got out my car and walked to her door and knocked. Stacy opened the door and Alexis came after.

"What are you doing here?" Alexis asked as she played with her fingers.

"Baby I've really missed you,"

"How could you have missed her if you were with Stephanie at Starbucks and you told Lex you were sick?"

"Oh about that, Lex there's....,"

"Save it Xavier," Alexis said as she cut me off.

"You lied to me and you thought you could get away with it, just get out of my face," she said slamming the door.

I walked to my car, what have I done? I didn't mean to hurt Alexis like this she doesn't deserve this at all. I walked back to my car and drove home. I'm such a mistake. Alexis deserves someone and I messed up.