History ❖ six.

Tiffany POV

It was 3:50 and I had just gotten out of the shower. I went ahead and got Melanie all ready and since I knew she would be playing around I put her in a pink sweatsuit with hearts on it. She was sitting in the living room with Trina and Brittany who were getting ready to leave and go to Trina's condo and set everything up. I dried my self off and began to get dressed. I put on my ripped light blue jeans with a jean material button up and a green jacket, some green corduroy lace heels and a green MK watch. I didn't really do anything with my face just some red lip-stick and I curled my orange-red hair. I picked up my phone and opened it to see a text message from Odell.

From : Odell🤔

i am about likeee 5 minutes away

To: Odell🤔

ok. we r ready.

It was 4:09 so he was on time. I walked out to see Mel, Trina, and Britt watching Wow Wow Wubzy on the couch.

"Woah, hot mama." Trina said.

"Shut up." I said. Melanie turned and me and mad an angry face at me. "Oh sorry Mel. Stop talking Trina." I said while waving my pointer finger at her. They all started laughing at me.

"Alright well we are gonna head out." Trina said.

"Good luck with your... dinner." Brittany said. They got up off the couch and I heard the doorbell ring. My heart immediately started beating. I rushed to the door to open. I saw Odell standing there with a red and black shirt, some tan pants, some Adidas sneakers and some Ray Ban sunglasses. He pulled them off and looked at me with his brown eyes and flashed a smile.

"Hey Tiff." he said. He moved in for a hug which felt a bit weird.

"Hey 'Dell." I said. As I hugged his big muscular chocolate body, I felt a chill go up my back. We pulled away from the hug and I moved out the way for him to come in. Trina and Brittany were standing behind me with their purses.

"We are outta here. We'll call you tomorrow." Brittany said.

"OK. Bye. Have fun cleaning." I said sarcastically. Odell flashed a smile to them and they returned the smile.

"You ready?" he asked me.

"Uh, yeah. Lemme grab my purse. Melanie, baby, you ready?" I called out.

"Yes mommy!" she yelled. A few seconds later she came in the living room where Odell and I were. I grabbed my black purse and we out to his car.

"I'm gonna set the alarm. I will meet y'all outside." I said closing the front door.

"Ight. We're in the car." Odell said. I walked to the alarm over by the front door.

"Ok Tiffany. You got this! You got this! There is nothing to worry about. You will be fine. You are fine." I tried to convince myself... it didn't work. "Lord give me strength." I signed as set the alarm and walking out the door. I locked it behind me and started towards Odell's black Porsche.

I opened the door to see Melanie in a car seat that wasn't her's. "Who's car seat is that?" I asked buckling my seat belt.

"Sonny's. I borrowed it from my mom to bring you guys here." Odell said.

The car ride was a little awkward and silent. We made conversation here and there but it wasn't anything special. Melanie was in the back playing games on my phone.

We finally pulled up and there were a few cars in the driveway. I got Melanie out of the car and we started towards the door. My heart was beating a bit fast and my palms were getting sweaty real quick.