Chapter 13 - Help

Rachel's POV
_____________

Kelli and I arrived at my house. "What's going on?" I asked. "You didn't seem yourself for the past few weeks." "I know." Kelli said. "It's just that Annabelle is now a student in my school. She is going to ruin it for me. I am transferring and that's final. I can't take it anymore. It's just gonna get worse if I keep trying to hide it." "Well, tell me more about it in a bit." I said. "In the meantime, get changed. You'll need it. And, I don't want any clay on the floor, and you're certainly not sleeping in your uniform." "I get it, alright?" Kelli asked. "I just don't wanna talk about this anymore." "Alright, now change." I said. She sighed as she closed the door behind her to my room.

She came out a few minutes later with a tournament shirt and sweatpants. "Alright." I said. "I want you to tell me what happened. You weren't yourself at the coffee house." She sighed. "You can read my mind." Kelli said. "Find out." I sighed as I gave her a good long stare. Just then, I could see into her mind. I saw a vision of her and Annabelle. Kelli was wearing her softball uniform. She also had a familiar necklace. A tuning fork that was 20,000 hertz. Three boys were with Annabelle. One was Collin. I watched fighting until a teammate walked out and they were talking. Kelli revealed herself to her teammate. After promising not to say a word, Kelli knocked the boys out cold.

Then I saw Annabelle walk back into the SAC furious as all hell. She pinned Kelli to the wall and threatened her about the championship game. And as she went home with her mother, she fixed her necklace. I stared in awe. "So that's what you don't want to tell me." I said. "I'm sorry." "Your sister wants to kill me when I'm in my form." She said. "I just want to start fresh at Middleboro High. Being a second generation sachem would make me stronger and I will probably be understood there. Because Kaitlin knows. You know. Elizabeth knows."

"And you think you'll be fine?" I asked. "Just keep it low key and you will be fine." "Are you sure?" She asked. "Then I want you to do me a favor. When the time comes, I need something to protect me from transforming from anger." She held up her tuning fork necklace. "I don't think this will help much longer." She added. "That's because you don't have a song in this." I said. "You need a song played in your head that will sustain you from transforming when you feel like you're gonna go overboard."

"Then help me prepare for the full moon." She said. "I can't wear jewelry while playing." "I'll watch the game and see what I can do." I said. "Thanks." Kelli said. "That will be a great help. Just try your best." Just then, we heard banging on the door. It was Elizabeth. She ran in right when I opened the door. "Guys help me." Elizabeth said. "I think I've changed." "What do you mean?" I asked. "My tiger powers are gone." She said. "I think I'm a werewolf now. Watch." She transformed into her hybrid form. There were white wolf ears and shocking light blue eyes.

"What do I do?" She asked as she transformed back. "Oh, you're gonna have the same troubles as me." Kelli said. "But I think you're part of the ghost wolf clan. They're meant to have white fur. The thing is, if you're being filmed, you are shown as your human self, but if you stop in your tracks, you are shown as your hybrid self. So be careful." "That's my only perk?" Elizabeth asked. "Sweet. I have an advantage." "Very funny." Kelli said. "Soon, Annabelle will be after both of us."

"But thanks for the help anyways." She said. "I will keep that in mind." She ran out the door and ran home. "So, where were we?" I asked. "Yea, help me." Kelli said. "I'll try." I said. "My school season ends in two weeks. So we are good." "Awesome." Kelli said. "Let's just get to sleep. I don't want to think about it anymore." "Good idea." I said. "Let's do that before we both transform." We walked into my room and we laid down. After a half hour, we both fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter. I already have something in mind, but softball is getting in the way and I have a really good vision for this series, so it will take a while. I just wanna finish this book so I can put my ideas in the third book that's coming soon. Thanks guys. Hope you enjoy this series. It's not over yet.