Chapter 10

I woke up with a rough head ache, I looked over at Dean, He was still asleep. I gently got out of bed, and walked downstairs. I saw Jacob making coffee, and Lizzy was standing next to him. I walked towards the fridge, "Good morning." I said trying to sound happy and ignoring my horrible head ache. "Me and Jacob are dating. We stayed up and talked about things we like and it just came together like puzzle pieces." I smile and sit down with some tea That I heated up yesterday. "Alrighty, what are some things you both like?" I asked as Dean came down the stairs and sat next to me. He gently held my hand as Jacob Began to speak. "Well we both love Undertale, video games, writing. Honestly it just works and she is so beautiful." He smiled and kissed her sweetly. I smiled and kissed Deans cheek, he smiled and blushed slightly. "Well its actually come to my attention that we spent the night and never asked. I am sorry." Jacob began  "Dont worry about it, think about it as a date with Lizzy." I said before he could continue. "Well thank you for letting me stay." he said, I nodded at him. He took sips from his coffee. And Lizzy left about 20 minutes later bringing Jacob with her. I looked at Dean he was staring at me. "Should we check for hunts? Or is today another vacation day?" I asked him gently. He thought for second. "Lets spend some time together." He looked back at me. I nodded gently. He began observing my face I could see him do it. "I dont mean to be weird but I like your face, like a LOT." I said blushing, he chuckled. "I like your face too." And right after that we began to kiss, not dirty but more with passion.