"Pretty Young Thing"

Heyyyyyyyy.!:) Thank you so much for reading my fan fiction it means a lot to me. i put a lot of my hard worked on this so enjoy it :) i know  why did i pick a Mexican girl to be the character.? is because every story i read is about girls with blonde hair girls like that and i really wanted to change it. and i really love the name Zendaya it's a cute name anyways, here's chapter two it's been a long time since i updated but i was really busy these pass few days so here it is enjoy.!:)

-MrsChitownlovesyou <3

 Zendaya's P.O.V

"WHAT!" i half scream half whisper.

"Hes name is-

"i know what you said,why you didn't told me about this.?i though we were best friends, we tell each other secrets" My god i couldn't believe Esther. why didn't she told me about this.?

"I couldn't tell you this because i know how you hate talking about one direction, and plus i barely know hes my cousin since 1 year ago" she frowned

"Oh Ok sorry if i freak out " she barely knows her cousin about a year ago and i scream to her for no reason.?

" So when hes coming.?" i said with my head down.

" Tomorrow" Esther smile

"Oh that's great" i pretended the i care.

" Come tomorrow to my house so i can present you to the boys" Esther say with a giggle ling voice. i defiantly know what she's planning i know her very well. when she does that voice.

"Okay what time.?" saying with my attitude voice.

"By 12 of the afternoon" again with her giggle ling voice.

Shit. what have i done.? i really don't like one direction, just their songs i like. but not them i mean Harry and Niall are attractive and the rest of the boys, but they don't go with girls like me.

"Okay see you tomorrow then Esther " waving to her for the last time i went running to my house, opening the door i saw my tow sisters sitting in the couch watching TV.

"Hey Arely and Leslie Why you guys home.?

"Cause we got 2 days off duh." Leslie say with a attitude i don't know were she gets that from.

"Oh OK then" i step out of the living room and went to my room. i dropped my backpack grabbing my iPod and putting on the stereo while putting Michael Jackson songs. with hes music i easily calm down like he makes things in my mind go away and let me in my world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its Saturday today.family went out. and i stay at home. it was almost 11:30 and needed to get ready to go to the house of Esther. i took a shower,blow dry my hair and let my curls down. opening my closet  i search for the prefect outfit. that is a royal blue shirt the is half sleeve, a high waist black shorts and some royal blue converse. i like to impress people with my style . i did put a little bit of makeup but not to much, i grab my iPhone and text ed my mom.

Zendaya :Mom I'm going to Esther house, OK?"

Mom: OK Be Safe.

will that, i locked the house and started walking to Esther's house, it took me like 3 minutes to get their. i knocked on the door and Esther answered it.

Esther's P.O.V

I woke up around  11:20 this morning. i walked out of my room and went to the guests rooms to check if they are here. opening the doors i saw the boys were sleeping

"Awwww they look so cute sleeping" i let them sleep a little bit more. 5 minutes later it was time to wake them lazy asses up! i went to the kitchen grab some pats and pans,came back opening the 5 doors of their rooms and started smashing the pots and pans together and screaming..

"I AIN'T GOT NO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL.Y'ALL AIN'T GONNA GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME.!

They got up as fast as they can, went running to the hallway.

"What the hell?!" zayn yelled with his eyes wide open

"Well you guys didn't wanted to get up" i started laughing

" And plus my friend is coming over and i didn't want you guys sleeping,that's being rude" i just rolled my eyes.

"Oh it's a boy or a girl?" Louis said sitting on the sofa.

"It's a girl" i raised a eyebrow

"Oh is she hot? harry said with a smirk .

"I don't check her out! i'm not a lesbian!" Damn these boys are weird.

"Anyways,you could tell her questions when she gets here" i stand up and walk out of the room, i stop and turn to look at them sitting in the sofa watching TV.

"Oh and guys, she's coming in about 30 minutes"

They turn to me with wide eyes and they started running to their rooms. to get ready.

30 minutes past and me and the guys were in the living room watching a movie when i heard the door bell ring, i hop of the sofa and went to open the door and see Zendaya.

Zendaya's P.O.V

Esther greeted me with a hug,and pulled my arm to the living room.when i got there i stood there bitten my lower lip seeing 5 cute guys sitting there watching a movie.

"Guys this is Zendaya, My best friend"

"Hello" i stood there just smiling and waving awkwardly

"Zendaya these are the guys, Louis,Niall,zayn,Liam and of course my cousin Harry"

they all got up and shook my hand with a huge smile and their faces.

i admitted they are good looking in real person . my cheeks were getting pink making me blushed in front of them.they were looking at me. especially harry he was looking at me from top to bottom. i'm not even that pretty from him to stare damn him.

Louis P.O.V

She'was beautiful. her smile everything.

Niall P.O.V

She's the most beautiful girl i ever lay eyes on. i'm gonna get her.

Zayn P.O.V

she's a pretty girl. i gotta say.

Liam P.O.V

This girl is adorable, and cute .

Harry P.O.V

Damn she's she's hot, beautiful, sexy everything! my mouth dropped when she walked in. i need to have her. she needs to be mine. she's looks so short and pretty young but i don't care i need her.

yea so this is chapter 2.! while i was writing this story i was hearing  to Alice Cooper "Ballad of Dwight fry".  sorry for a longggg wait i was so busy these past weeks. so what you guys think.?:)it is good.?

 chapter 3 will be up next week or maybe this week.? Love youuu Xx

-MrsChitownlovesyou <3