In the Closet

Shinoa finally let herself catch her breath as the last vampire turned to mere ash. Another joyous victory for the humans. She turned to her comrades, who were waiting with baited breath in case Shinoa made any slip-up. She turned to give them a wide grin but immediately noticed something wrong. One, two, one, two. No matter how many times she counted there were only to people here and she sure as hell came to this battle with four comrades. So where the hell were the other two.

She turned to the tall pink-haired boy and the small blonde girl once again. 'Where is that idiot and Yoichi?' Her comrades shrugged , showing they had no idea. 'We need to look for them' Shinoa began to fear the worst. Losing two comrades- no family members would surely leave a dent in their spirit.

She found herself in ,what looked like, an abandoned furniture store. She was about to give up on her search when she heard shuffling and giggles from one of the closets. She slowly eased her way towards it and prepared herself to scold the two. However, the words were stolen from her by the sight she saw.

The cherry boys of her group were currently eating each other's faces. She coughed to get their attention and stop her rising blush. Both boys immediately broke away from the other. Yoichi looked down and shuffled his feet whilst Yuu tried his hardest to avoid eye contact with Shinoa . Shinoa sighed in relief. At least they were safe.

She cleared her throat 'Next time you want to do something like this please tell us beforehand' Yuu sucked in his breath, ready to make an indignant retort, only to be cut off by Yoichi.

' We will'Yoichi whispered. He stole a shy side glance at Yuu, making his blush deepen and his head dip further 'Next time'

'Good' She turned on her heel and walked away from the cherry boys. That was if they were even cherry boys anymore. She was sure that she'd been looking for them long enough for them to have ... sexual relations while she was searching. Shinoa smirked to herself. She'd be sure to squeeze as much information as she could from them later , but for now, at least her family was still whole.