2

Dylan, Fang and I started to rebuild the tree houses. I helped Angel in investigate around the caves the rest of the people were in. She was trying to pick up mind and thought signals from the people inside. But the barrier surpassed my dear sweet and slightly creepy girl Angel.  Angel can read minds and send thoughts as a voice. Her beautiful crystal blue eyes began to filled with tears as we weren't making a lot of success. "G-Gazzy" she croaked. (Gazzy is Angel's REAL brother biologically) I rushed to her to finding her losing  wing. "Nudge, Iggy, T-Total (dog)." She cried. I scooped her in my arm as she buried her head into my chest weeping. I stroked her blonde hair, as I flew to where the guys were. "Shhh it's going to be alright baby. We always find a way don't we?" I asked in a sweet tone, wanting more than anything to comfort her. She nodded answering my question. "Right, so right now all we have to do is still look and build up everything when they come out,  We still need to look around ok?" I asked. She nodded again. 

It was night, I couldn't sleep not with knowing that if the rest of my flock was safe. I got up from the 1st tree house built. It was in fact my tree house they decided to put together first, It look exactly the same. I got up and went to the first level tree house balcony. I looked back at the part of the flock I had by my side. Dylan, Angel, and Fang sleeping peacefully. I bit the inside of my lips trying hard to not cry. So far I was loosing THIS war. Warm wet tears were streaming down my face. I snapped out my wings and went to the top of the tree. I felt so many feelings Anger & Sadness. I cried and sobbed. I felt an arm wrap around  mt shoulders and waist. Someone was pulling me into a hug, I look up to see Fang reaching in to hug me he then put my in his lap. His eyes looking at me and his side smile that i loved so much, which made stomach do flips in side. I was crushed into him pulling me to his chest as he rubbed my back. He didn't say anything as he cradled me. Did he see me cry?! Oh no I am suppose to be someone they look up to, I need to be strong for them "Sometimes even the strongest need a time to cry." Fang said answering my blushing face and questioning look, It was as though he read my mind. I nodded in agreement as I snuggled deeper into his arms.