3-Tea party

Y/n POV

"Mum I'm going to Brooklyn's house." I said walking up to my mum giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay sweetheart, just be back before 11." She smiled gesturing for me to be excused.

I walked over to my white Land Rover, climbing in and inserting the Keyes.

I turned on the radio and listened to capital.fm whilst jamming out to the songs played.

I eventually arrived at the Beckham house hold. Knocking on the door waiting for an answer.

A few seconds later I heard someone run over to the door to let me in.

"Hi y/n." Harper chirped grabbing my hand leading me in to the living room. I saw Victoria and smiled and waved which she responded the same.

"Hi Harper, is Brooklyn here?" I asked picking her up setting her on my knee.

"No daddy took him and Romeo and Cruz out to the skate park." She responded trying to braid my hair with the cutest concentration face.

"I have an idea, let's play dress up and have a tea party." After I said that her little face instantly lit up with joy and excitement

"Yes please, the boys never want to play." She said excited but then folded her arms with a cross face thinking about her brothers

"Well you have me now. What are we waiting for?" I smiled picking her up and taking her to her bedroom.

When we got up to Harper's bedroom she instantly took my hand leading me out of the room, which did confuse me, and asked Victoria if I could borrow a dress, which Victoria agreed to.

Harper walked to Victoria's closet searching through many many rows of stunning designer clothes. Seconds later Harper came out with the beautiful black skater dress with white spots/polka dots on it, I've got to say the girls got good taste.

"Go and put this on." She ordered pointing to Brooklyn's room.

I took the dress from her small hands and walked into the familiar room. I stripped down leaving me in my black lace bra and thong, I took the dress of the hanger and slid in to the dress leaving my clothes nearly on Brooklyn's bed.

"I'm ready princess Harper." I called entering her room seeing a little table set, big enough for me to sit at, and a dressed Harper

"You look like a princess y/n, Brooklyn did well." She giggled taking me to a chair and making me sit down. "Would you like some tea?" She asked picking up a fake tea pot

"Yes please." I said picking up my little tea cup

After many giggles, fake tea and fake cakes Harper was getting tired so I put her to bed.

After she was asleep I walked over into Brooklyn's room to see a shirtless Brooklyn on his bed scrolling through his phone.

"Hey babe." I said scaring the life out of him. He looked me up and down biting his lip.

"Mmm you look good." He sweetly (😉) said

"Not today Beckham." I laughed throwing him a wink.

A/n
So what do you think???
3 votes for next chapter/ imagine