bio/4-1-16ღ ❥

My name is Kingsley, I am in 8th grade, 13 Years of age I have long blonde hair that reaches perfectly to my lower back like along the waist line of my jeans, I have stunning blue eyes really blue. I am 5'7 i play basketball and softball.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4-1-16
I walk into 1st Block which is social studies with my best friend minadora fleek but she perfers Mina. We walk in and sit down and talk because the teacher doesent do shit anyway. Then Kole keplinger Walks in with his football Buddies and sits next to me.A/N: Mina sits in front of me no confusion there 😂} I gaze into his Stunning Blue eyes and He looks back And Starts a conversation saying ," You like what you see babe?" And winked at me I replied," Yea I do Keplinger." The air Got really thin almost and the tension was high. Today I decided not to wear a hoodie damn it i thought to myself I was shivering Kole Realized and handed me his football jersey that had #7 On the back and said Keplinger I blushed because I like him And smirked evily. He glanced over and Said lowly," Kingsley Your the most beautiful I have ever seen." I Replied shyly," thank you and blushed madly." He offered To walk me to my next class I Said Sure. Soon the bell rang and I asked," what is your 2nd block class?" Kole Said," Science."
perfect we have the same class i thought to myself. He offered to carry my books and i thanked him We walked down the hall some of kole's friends whistled at me And one particular time Kole grabbed my Ass Kole grinned," Damn ma you got a firm ass." I replied," thank you." but it sounded like a question. I sit next to him in science also in the back perfect thought to myself. 

Skip the rest of the day~~~~~~