Chapter 2

Jaquellen put the cigarette to her dark, blood red lips and lit it. She sat at the bar and took a shot of tequila. Her bright emerald eyes scanned the bar, looking at all her options. She wondered who her next victim would be; there was nothing she enjoyed more than to lead men to their death. The vampire would draw men in with her gorgeous looks and her wild personality, and when they wanted her to come to bed with them, she drank their blood. As she sat at the bar that night she noticed many men she could choose from. Jaws took a long drag of her cigarette as she awaited for the perfect man to approach.

Two people walked into the bar and Jaquellen looked them up and down. They stuck out like a sore thumb; it was obvious that they were newcomers. It was also obvious that they were twins. The two men were dressed as if they had just come from an important meeting. They occupied the two empty seats on Jaquellen's left side. The vampire took another shot before taking another long drag of her cigarette. The cool breeze of menthol stung her nostrils as she French inhaled the smoke.

"Are you two visiting family in town?" Jaquellen asked with a sweet smile and innocent gaze. If it was one thing Jaws was good at it was starting conversations.

The twin closest to her flashed his most charming smile. Jaws figured he practiced smiling in the mirror for hours each morning for how perfect his smile was. His voice sounded luring as he spoke.

"Yes, our grandfather." Was all the first twin said. The second man glanced towards his brother and gave him a look that Jaws couldn't quite read.

The vampire chuckled lightly. "How sweet," she said as she exhaled, cigarette smoke exiting her mouth. Her emerald eyes watched as the first man balled his fists and placed them on top of the table. On his left hand was a wedding band. Her eyes flickered back to the bartender. She didn't have to lift a finger before another shot slid her way.

"Our grandfather has a large house," The first man began. "And ever since our dear grandmother passed he's been quite lonely. So the two of us decided to visit him."

As the first man spoke, Jaws glanced at his twin behind him. She quickly noted the quiet one rolled his eyes at his twins words. Jaquellen put her shot glass to her lips and tipped her head back, letting the alcohol slide down her throat.

"Why aren't you with him right now?" She asked the first man cooly as she eyed the bartender, silently requesting another shot.

Before the first twin spoke, he pivoted so he faced her. It seemed to Jaquellen that this wasn't his first time making up stories to get a girl to come home with him. He looked directly in her eyes with his own pale green eyes as if he was attempting to win her just by looking at her. "Grandfather goes to sleep pretty early and still wants us to have a good time and...introduce ourselves to the finest ladies of this city. Lucky for you, I find you to be one of the finest women my eyes have ever landed on." He flashed his perfect white smile at her once more.

One of the finest women after your wife? Jaws wanted to growl. Instead she bit her tongue and mustered her most flirty smile she could. "I'm honored," she said before taking another shot.

"You should be, honestly you may just be the finest woman I've ever met." He pressed.

"That's touching," Jaquellen grinned. "Why don't you boys tell me your names."

"I'm Kyrin and my brother is Kaine. Do we get the honor of knowing the name of the most beautiful lady in the world?" She could feel the tension radiating off of him. He was eager to be pleased. Little did he know Jaws was looking forward to making him her supper.

"We should check on grandfather, shouldn't we Kyrin?" The quiet twin finally said. His eyebrows were narrowed over his stunning blue eyes and his fists were balled tightly at his sides as he stood. He gave Kyrin a look, most likely hinting that he was leaving with or without him.

"We can take shifts," Kyrin grumbled at Kaine. His charming personality came back as he swung his arm around Jaquellen, pulling her as close as he could without yanking her out of her chair. His hand slipped to her waist slowly under the bar. "This pretty lady wouldn't mind giving me a ride home, wouldn't you, doll?"

Jaws wanted to break every bone in his fingers. Instead she managed to smile sweetly. "Of course not."

Kaine glared at his brother, obviously disgusted with him. He began to turn to leave as he locked eyes with Jaws. It was as if he was warning her that he knew her plan and that he expected his twin would not become her meal. Kaine disappeared through the door and into the dark in silence.

Jaquellen took a few more shots. Kyrin must have believed that she was drunk from all the shots he watched her take and decided it was time to make his move. He leaned in towards her and began to whisper, blowing his hot air into her ear as he spoke. "What do you say we take this party somewhere else?" He growled seductively.

Jaws grinned sexily and grabbed his hand as she stood. She gracefully lead him out of the bar, her hips swaying in her mini black skirt. Kyrin's green eyes looked her body all over and his lips smiled in satisfaction, assuming he would have the night of his life.

Jaquellen lead him out to the parking lot and into a dark alley nearby. The second she stepped into the alley, Kyrin was all over her. He pushed her into the wall, pinning her with his body. Jaws could easily throw him across the alley if she wanted, but instead she allowed the man to grip her thighs with his hands. His lips sloppily attacked hers.

Suddenly there was a smack, and then a thud. Before Jaws realized it, Kyrin was knocked out on the ground. Immediately her attitude changed. She was alert and ready to kill if the stranger decided to attack her next. A moment went by, and soon enough a force was barreling into her. It felt like a bull hit her gut.

Jaquellen grabbed the strangers shoulders as they pushed her towards the ground. As her back hit the pavement she lifted a knee, colliding it into the gut of the person on top of her. She used the force to roll them along with her onto the ground. It wasn't long before the attacker was on the ground. Jaws grasped their neck with her strong hand, ready to snap it. The only thing that caused her to stop was recognizing the face of the stranger.

"If you wanted me to bang you instead of your brother, you should've just said so." She said to Kaine.

His eyes glared furiously at her. "Cut the shit. I know what you were doing."