LanayaXZevran

Lanaya took down a genlock with a mighty cry, bashing it's ugly smiling face with her shield. "Behind you!" Leliana screamed, and quickly shot an arrow at an incoming hurlock general. She missed her mark and it thudded into the creature's shoulder, but did little to slow its' charge. Lanaya raised her shield just in time and was knocked down by the shock of the blow.
She pushed back, but it wasn't enough, she was exhausted. Batting her shield away the hurlock raised his sword for the final blow. Lanaya closed her eyes, waiting for the end.
The monster began to scream, it was quickly cut off by a gurgle. She opened one eye to see Zevran removing his daggers from its throat.
He held out a hand to her and smiling she took it. "Are you hurt?" He took her face in his hands and began to turn it, inspecting for any injuries. She flushed at the attention and giggled when he began kissing her jaw, satisfied that there was nothing to worry about.
"Thank the Maker!" Leliana ran up to them, and Lanaya tried to pull away, but Zevran held her close. Alistair was trailing behind Leliana and looking at the elf with strong dislike.
"I'm so sorry, I missed, I can't believe I missed!" Leliana stammered, tears beginning to well in her eyes.
Lanaya patter her shoulder reassuringly. "It happens to everyone, we're alive, that's all that matters. What about you Alistair, you alright?"
"Nothing I couldn't handle." He took his eyes away from Zevran to look at her instead. She was a sight, to be certain. Her long brown hair had honey coloured streaks, and ran all the way to her curvy waist; which was currently being hidden by her chainmail armor. She wore very little makeup. A gloss made with strawberries painted her lips and a simple black smudge above her eyes. It made her blue-gray eyes stand out vividly.
Alistair frowned as Zevran brought his lips to Lanaya's, watched as the elf's tongue traced her lower lip. She enjoyed it, he could tell. The way her eyes softened and how she allowed her hands to linger on his arms. After what felt like an eternity to Alistair, she broke the kiss and took Zevran's hand.
"You coming?" Lanaya asked the templar, breaking his thoughts.
"Right behind you," he murmured.
Falling into step behind everyone he discreetly dropped a rose, and felt his heart break.