Chapter Seven- Getting It And Picking Her Up

---------------------------------------------

Niall had flown back to New York to see his sister and to meet up Louis for something.

"Elle, please, can you give me Dakota's phone number!" Niall begged his younger sister.

"For what?" Elle smirked.

"I want to talk with Dakota" Niall said scratching his neck.

"Hm, if your really desperate for Dakota's number than here" Elle said handing Niall her iPhone 6.

Niall copied the phone number in his phone.

He added Dakota to his contact as "Dakota DiCaprio".

"Thanks Elle" Niall hugged her, "Your welcome" Elle hugged him back.

Niall drove back to his house, were Louis waited, and when he'll get there their were going to call Dakota.
------

Niall had gotten home and rushed over to the living room, were Louis was waiting for him.

"You have Dakota's phone number?" Louis questioned Niall.

"Yeah, but let's call her tomorrow it's already late" Niall responded.

"No! Were going to call her now" Louis said back.

Niall took out his phone and gave it to Louis, Louis was going to talk with Dakota since Niall was to nervous.

Louis clicked on the contact that said "Dakota DiCaprio" and it started to ring.

Loud music blasted through the phone.
-------

"Hello!!" Dakota shouted through the phone.

"Hi Dakota, it's Louis" Louis said

"What do may I help you with tonight?" Dakota questioned Louis, she clutched her iPhone 6 tightly.

"I need you to meet me up tomorrow at the restaurant Daniel in 60 E 65th street" Louis said to Dakota, "Where are you that it's so loud?".

"Kendall and Gigi had been invited to go to a nightclub and invited me too" Dakota explained to him, "Can you pick me up?".

"Sure, love, where is is this nightclub?" Louis questioned Dakota.

Dakota told Louis where the nightclub was and then they both said their goodbyes and clicked.

"Mate, were going to go pick up Dakota"

"Were?"

"Were picking her up from a nightclub"

Niall and Louis went inside the car and drove off to the night club.
------

Louis texted Dakota from Niall's phone saying that their were here.

Dakota heard the car honk and that meant that it was Louis's car.

Dakota ran to the car and got in.

"Thank you so much Louis..." Dakota trailed off as she Niall in the passenger seat.

"You very welcome love" Louis said.

There was this silent pause until Louis asked Dakota were she lived for he can drop her off.

Niall kept looking at Dakota from the rear window.

He was anxious for tomorrow, because he was going to see Dakota. Louis had lied to Dakota saying he, Louis, was going to see Dakota.

When Niall got to his house he was so tired that he went straight to bed.

Niall had a dream he sometimes tend to have, and that dream was of him making love to Dakota.
-----

A/N- Hope you liked this chapter and I am sorry if that last part is weird. I never written that in any stories and when I wrote that it made me feel all weird.

Love, Cara xoxo