Chapter 3

{Ross Pov }

Woah someones feisty, I like it to it.
"I'm just asking, hey I just finished new riting a new song called 'Dark Side', and you need to put these on".I say handing her a black mini skirt with a whie crop top, and black. And white knee high socks.
"The bathroom is down the hall to your left, and when your in there put your hair into pig tales."
She gave me a strange look.
Shit she has no idea how much I wanna fuck her senseless. Just the thought of her tight oittle pussy in my cock makes me so hard, afer a long silence she finally spoke, "ok?" And wih that she went down the hall, whwn her back was facing me I saw her big b fat full ass, I just wanna cup her full ass I. My hands, and make her call me daddy.when I pound her she's going to scream 'Daddy!' And I'm going to enjoy it, my thoughts are Interuped by her coming in the room.

"Damn you look sexy, I could take your virginity right now, but we have a meeting right now so let's just go. "I'm shocked by my own words, I grab her hand and bring hr mh lap."Listen Laura, I want and need  you to call me daddy, you understand me?" She looked shocked but opened her mouth to speak, "Yes I understand Ro-"
"What did did I say." She looks down and slowlylike says "yes, D-daddy I understand. " I smile because I love it when she calls me daddy.

Who seen Empire, hat was crazy.

Words:281
I usually do more but I'm sleepy.