7

I woke up the next morning, still tired. I got up and felt dizzy. I stumbled to the bathroom and did my business. I put on a sweatshirt and went back to bed. Mike took me in his arms and I smiled. "Morning," he whispered.

"No. I'm going back to bed," I mumbled. He chuckled and pulled me closer. "Can I have this sweatshirt?"

"Mhm," he said and started snoring lightly. I fell back asleep too.

I was being shook by Mike. "No," I said and rolled onto his side. I smelled his pillow and smiled.

"Wake up love," Mike said.

I ignored him. "It's side effect from his Anemia. He's probably really tired even though he slept all night," I heard Kellin say. I gave him a thumbs up and pointed to my head. "And he's dizzy," Kellin added.

"Oh," Mike said. I patted beside me and Mike laid down. "You okay?"

I shook my head and clung to him. "I'm lightheaded, too. I feel horrible," I cried into his chest and he held me.

"Baby boy. It's okay sweetie. It's okay. I promise," he said.

I gripped my head and he picked me up. He changed me and I laid back down. He made a call. "Daddy." He picked me up and carried me to the truck.

"You're going to the doctor. Okay," he whispered. He kissed my forehead. Mike drove me to the doctor and signed me in.

We went back and my doctor took my height, weight, and blood pressure. My weight was below average, as well as my blood pressure.

"So, you're dizzy, lightheaded and tired?" I nodded at my doctor. "Let me see your nails," he commanded. I gave him my hand. "Brittle. And your pale."

"I get confused a lot and headaches too," I said.

"Okay. Let's up your do-"

"What's wrong," Mike asked.

"He's at the highest dose. We might have to do a blood transfusion. But your blood type is rare," my doctor said.

"I'm AB. Which only 1% of the population has," I said.

"I'm AB," Mike said. I smiled.

"Let's run a test and we will get your blood drawn," the doctor said and then left. Mike came over and pecked my lips.

"You need to gain weight. You're thin. I've noticed lately," he whispered and put his arm around my waist.

"I eat but I don't gain weight," I whispered.

"Well, were getting food after this," he mumbled.

He got his blood drawn and I got the transfusion. We went and got lunch. We ate a lot. I felt a little better. We went home and I smiled at him. "Can you help me," I asked. He nodded and came over.

"You need to be unzipped," He asked. I nodded and pulled my hair out of the way. He kissed my shoulder and smiled. I felt his hands slide up my back and he looked at me through the mirror.

He pulled my zipper down and slid it off my shoulders. He kissed my neck and smiled. "Not right now. Okay?"

"I understand," he mumbled. I instantly felt horrible and I turned around, only in my boxers.

"You're too good to me," I whispered. He looked kinda sad. I kissed him and he smiled. He kissed back and pulled me closer. "I would love for you to fuck me, but I just don't wanna start crying and make you stop," I said.

"Baby, it's perfectly fine. I will wait forever for you." I blushed and he hugged me. I put my head on his chest and he smoothed my hair down. "Get dressed. I know you're cold."

I got out of his arms and put sweatpants and his Led Zeppelin sweatshirt on. I smiled and smelled it. I love how he smells. He took me downstairs to a gym room. I scrunched my face up. "I don't work out," I said.

"But I do," he replied and pecked my lips. I pouted and sat down on the floor. "Cmon. We can work out together,"

"No," I mumbled and put my head on my arms. He grabbed my arms and sat across from me.

"Tony. Do as I say," he commanded.

"No," I mumbled. He gave me the look that says 'don't disobey me.' I giggled. "No," I said again.

"Tony Perry," he said. He grabbed my chin and pecked my lips.

"I'm fine."

"Have you ever worked out?"

"I did gymnastics until I was seventeen. Then my Anemia got worse and it was too cold and I got dizzy a lot. So I had to quit," I sassed, "I don't want to work out with you." I got up and went upstairs. I laid in our bed and held his pillow. He's so annoying sometimes.

"Baby," Mike whispered and laid behind me.

"No," I said. He just held me and kissed my cheek. "Stop. I wanna be mad at you."

He just kissed me again, moving to my temple and jawline. I love it when he kissed my jawline. He tickled me and I giggled. "Are you still mad at daddy?"

"Always," I whispered.

He chuckled and pulled me onto his lap. I looked away and he grabbed my shirt. I smiled and he pulled me down, kissing me. I gasped and he grabbed my ass. I kissed back and he groped me. I moaned.

"Fuck. Daddy," I moaned. He kissed my neck and rolled us over. Mike kissed down my chest and pulled my clothes off. "Daddy. Please," I begged.

He pulled my boxers off and grabbed my dick. He stroked it and I bucked my hips. Mike took me in his mouth and I tangled my fingers in his hair. I felt my dick hit the back if his throat. He started bobbing his head. I groaned and arched my back. He looked at me innocently.

"Fuck. Can I come? Please daddy," I asked. He hummed, sending vibrations through me and then shook his head. "No. Daddy please. Or fuck me. Hard," I begged.

He pulled off of me. "Are you daddy's little whore?" I nodded eagerly. "Want daddy's cock in your ass?" I repeated my actions.

He got me on my hands and knees and cuffed me. I felt him spank me, causing me moan. Nothing happened for a couple minutes and then I felt him at my entrance. Mike pushed in and I moaned.

"Fuck. Daddy. More. Please," I begged. He pushed in more and started moving. I moaned a lot and pushed back on him. Mike grabbed my ass and I whimpered.

His movements got faster and harder and I was in heaven. He was so much better than Matty. "Good boy," He praised. I backed up on him in time with his thrust. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

Mike held me up and I let his hands roam my body. "Daddy!"

"You're my little slut. You know that?" I nodded and he kissed my neck. He grabbed my dick and started jerking me off. "You're a whore for daddy's cock. Aren't you?"

"Always daddy. Fuck. Please," I moaned. He kept hitting my prostate and I melted. Mike had to keep me up. He slapped my ass and I moaned. "I'm close daddy. Please let me cum. Please."

"Come. Now," he commanded. I came and he continued pounding into my week body. He came inside me and I smiled. "Little slut."

"You're little slut, daddy," I said and he pulled out of me. He flipped me over and pecked my lips.

"You're still perfect," he whispered. I blushed.

I got up and pulled on some clothes. He pulled boxers on and I laid with him. "You're mine."

Vote and comment