Chapter 1

Lovino's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring and Feliciano trying to turn it off. Oh, right, it's the first day of my second year in high school.

"From now on, let's just use our phones for alarms, and let me turn it off. Goddammit, is this thing broken?!" I groan, picking up the alarm that won't stop blaring. I pressed the off button, but it still wouldn't turn off. I unplug the cord out of the outlet, and it finally stopped. "What the hell?! Waste of money!"

"Lovino, it doesn't matter. Let's get ready now!" Feliciano said, grabbing clothes.

"Fine..." I mumbled and headed downstairs. I walk into the kitchen, put bagels in the toaster, and sit down at the table. The bagels soon popped up, and as I was putting cream cheese on it, Feliciano came walking into the room.

"What are you making for breakfast?" Feliciano asked happily as he grabbed the cereal and poured it into a bowl.

"Bagels, obviously," I scoffed. I put my food on the table brought out the orange juice, and poured it in Feliciano's glass, then mine. "How do you get dressed and ready so fast?"

"I don't know," Feliciano shrugged. "Grazie!"

"You're welcome." I said and finished my food. After I finished my food, I head upstairs and I put on my new uniform for school. I hate how we have to wear these damned uniforms. The uniforms were blue, well, the top layer was. Under it, we were expected to wear a sweater that was a beige, and then a white button up under the sweater. Are they trying to bundle us up or something?! Screw it, I'm not wearing the blue button up on the outer layer. Then, for the pants, we have to wear some plaid, tacky pants. It did match the outfit, though. And then, to finish it off, black shoes. I quickly shoved the rest of my uniform on, and folded the blue-suit thingy, and put it in my backpack in case I have to wear it. I look on my phone to check the time and see that it's 6:15 a.m., that means I have to wait 40 minutes till I have to go down to the bus stop. I get on my laptop in the little time I have and watch YouTube.

"Lovino!" I heard someone yell. I take off my headphones and see Feliciano.

"What do you want?" I ask while I roll my eyes.

"Don't we need to wake up Grandpa Roma before we leave?" Feliciano answers with a question.

"Oh, right," I say and go get Grandpa Roma. After waking up, I walk back into Feliciano and my bedroom. A few minutes later, someone knocks on my bedroom door. "Si?" I open the door to see Grandpa Roma.

"It's time for you to leave for school, Lovino! Have a good first day!" My grandpa says, pulling me into a hug. I hug back.

"Okay, I'll try..." I mumbled.

"Good. I'll see you later!" Grandpa Roma says letting me walk out of my room. Before I head out, I grab Feliciano and my backpacks'. Of coarse, he forgot it.

"Yeah, see you later," I say back and head downstairs behind my grandpa. "Feliciano, you forgot your backpack, again..." I say sighing, handing Feliciano his backpack.

"Oh, right! Grazie!" Feliciano said, hugging me. I break free and head out the door with Feliciano trailing behind me.

"Come on, or we'll miss the bus." I said, hurrying to the bus. Once it pulled up and the door opened, the both of us got in, including Roderich, who's friends with both Feliciano and I. Ever since he moved into our neighborhood and went to our middle school, we've been friends. He's really good at playing the piano. The bus made it's way to our high school. It was huge, much bigger than middle school or elementary school. It's a lot nicer, too. Same with the damn uniforms, though. Feliciano and I went to grab our schedule, and we compared them. We have algebra 1, art, and lunch together.